• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'm guessing one got the hammer. New guy whose name was changed? It's now iso400.
    Nope. He's good. A bit of a rough start but he was receptive when we clarified the rules.

EDIT: and to clarify, his name was changed because he couldnt think of one while creating an account. So I helped him change it to something he wanted after he thought about it for a few.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Nope. He's good. A bit of a rough start but he was receptive when we clarified the rules.

EDIT: and to clarify, his name was changed because he couldnt think of one while creating an account. So I helped him change it to something he wanted after he thought about it for a few.
    Ah okay.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    It is, but it is generally well-deserved.
    I'm just struggling anyway. Stupid insurance BS holding up my depression meds and withholding my sleepy time pill. So I'm tired and all I want to do is sleep because everything pretty much sucks.... f'n hate insurance companies with a passion at this point. So I may be a little snarkier than normal when people are just trying to pad their posts and prime themselves to sell ****.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I'm just struggling anyway. Stupid insurance BS holding up my depression meds and withholding my sleepy time pill. So I'm tired and all I want to do is sleep because everything pretty much sucks.... f'n hate insurance companies with a passion at this point. So I may be a little snarkier than normal when people are just trying to pad their posts and prime themselves to sell ****.
    Insurance companies definitely suck. They almost killed me making me take alternatives to a medicine that was prescribed for me before finally approving the medication for me.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    have you tried low doses of Melatonin? Helps me tremendously.

You only want around 3mg. More than 5 if you dont have a diagnosed deficiency can cause annoying side effects.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    have you tried low doses of Melatonin? Helps me tremendously.

You only want around 3mg. More than 5 if you dont have a diagnosed deficiency can cause annoying side effects.
    Doesn’t help. I fall asleep. I don’t stay asleep. This one helps me stay down for 6-7 hours of good restful sleep. Otherwise I’m awake every 60-90 minutes

Top Bottom