• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You and a large number of others. My inbox is getting a workout.

If the need arises again, I will include some language that it is a mass alert being sent to every member.
    Yeah I figured it out pretty quick. Never felt the need to hit up your inbox for clarification.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Not even close around here.
    I guess that would probably depend on who you ask.
    I think I'm a nice guy that always has perfectly logically argued points.
    But, probably a LOT of people think that.

But, my concern level on what others think, is "off scale low".

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    So, why reply to a guy that seems to **** everyone off?
    Move on.
    If someone new looks like they are falling for the bait, send them a friendly warning.
    Why keep a guy around who has no other purpose than to crap on every political thread and bait people? It's not like he wasn't blatantly honest about his intentions and motivation either. He long over stayed his welcome and more than earned his ban. I'm not sure why some enabled and provided cover for him as long as they did but there is absolutely no reason to continue to do so at this point.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Why keep a guy around who has no other purpose than to crap on every political thread and bait people? It's not like he wasn't blatantly honest about his intentions and motivation either. He long over stayed his welcome and more than earned his ban. I'm not sure why some enabled and provided cover for him as long as they did but there is absolutely no reason to continue to do so at this point.
    This!

Repeated for the slow learners in the back.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I found something appropriate for this thread.

View attachment 148160

And yes, it's real. :puke:

200.gif

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    It is with my duty to the community of INGO that I submit a request to the governing body thereof. I believe my fellow people have shown a great deal of interest in the subject at hand, and it is with honor that i present this proposal to the moderation legislation. I believe myself, and my fellow constituents of INGO are in a time of healing. One of which will continue for many years, bringing a range of emotions with it. I believe it is not only necessary, but our duty for the longevity of our republic of ingo, that we hereby add the terms “Kut” and “Kutnupe14” to the language filter. I believe it is in the best interest of the population within, that to aid in the process of healing, we no longer see the letters that bring such agony to so many lives. It’s with great honor to present my case before you, and i believe the governing body is ready to put this behind us and move forward as much as we all are. I await your response. Thank you for your time.
    Cancel culture

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Cancel culture
    He’s already been canceled like a rained out race... now it’s just removing negative imagery from our community... similar to post ww2.

If you’re trying to make a run against me for president in 2024, you’re gonna have to come stronger than that ;)

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    He’s already been canceled like a rained out race... now it’s just removing negative imagery from our community... similar to post ww2.

If you’re trying to make a run against me for president in 2024, you’re gonna have to come stronger than that ;)
    Sounds more like the Soviet purges before the war.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You and a large number of others. My inbox is getting a workout.

If the need arises again, I will include some language that it is a mass alert being sent to every member.
    Or just send one out every week, like cable stations

"This has been a test of the emergency mod notification system. If there had been a real emergency you would have been instructed to tune to The Rookie Channel for further information"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom