• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    It is with my duty to the community of INGO that I submit a request to the governing body thereof. I believe my fellow people have shown a great deal of interest in the subject at hand, and it is with honor that i present this proposal to the moderation legislation. I believe myself, and my fellow constituents of INGO are in a time of healing. One of which will continue for many years, bringing a range of emotions with it. I believe it is not only necessary, but our duty for the longevity of our republic of ingo, that we hereby add the terms “Kut” and “Kutnupe14” to the language filter. I believe it is in the best interest of the population within, that to aid in the process of healing, we no longer see the letters that bring such agony to so many lives. It’s with great honor to present my case before you, and i believe the governing body is ready to put this behind us and move forward as much as we all are. I await your response. Thank you for your time.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    It is with my duty to the community of INGO that I submit a request to the governing body thereof. I believe my fellow people have shown a great deal of interest in the subject at hand, and it is with honor that i present this proposal to the moderation legislation. I believe myself, and my fellow constituents of INGO are in a time of healing. One of which will continue for many years, bringing a range of emotions with it. I believe it is not only necessary, but our duty for the longevity of our republic of ingo, that we hereby add the terms “Kut” and “Kutnupe14” to the language filter. I believe it is in the best interest of the population within, that to aid in the process of healing, we no longer see the letters that bring such agony to so many lives. It’s with great honor to present my case before you, and i believe the governing body is ready to put this behind us and move forward as much as we all are. I await your response. Thank you for your time.

Hatin for President 2024

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Well said, Hatin. I have no idea how to do that. I think CM and BT are flying F-16C Mod packages, I have a Sopwith Camel. I have nothing else to add, just been waiting for a chance to use the Sopwith Camel line.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    What about his troll account? Would mbills get the same treatment?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Do we have to tear down the statues erected in his honor too?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Do we have to tear down the statues erected in his honor too?
    Wait. He has a statue?!

I give you people witty comments and snarky replies, riddled with occasional gifs and memes, and YOU BUILD HIM A STATUE?!

I gotta say, the pineapple pizza crowd is looking more friendly every day.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Well I went looking. Couldn't find the naughty word list but I found out how to send an alert to every member about the classifieds rule update!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Wait. You think *** should be language-filtered? I dunno about that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom