Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I wonder what the record is? Not that getting banned in 8 posts is slouching. Has anyone ever been banned in one? I mean not trimmed to one. But just one post. Good bye.

That’s the epic one. You put the ban-hammer that did it on display, under glass after that.
    I'm pretty sure there have been some "1 and done" instances. :):

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I wonder what the record is? Not that getting banned in 8 posts is slouching. Has anyone ever been banned in one? I mean not trimmed to one. But just one post. Good bye.

That’s the epic one. You put the ban-hammer that did it on display, under glass after that.
    We've had several that didn't even get a post in. We had one try and send PM's and can't so they end up using the report button thinking they are contacting the member. We send a message back stating the rules. They flip out with "stupid Efing rule, Ef this place" etc. Gone with zero posts.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    We've had several that didn't even get a post in. We had one try and send PM's and can't so they end up using the report button thinking they are contacting the member. We send a message back stating the rules. They flip out with "stupid Efing rule, Ef this place" etc. Gone with zero posts.
    A zero poster. Hell I didn't think that was even possible. But it doesn't sound like that was very epic. Hardly deserving of Whitney Houston. I'm a little disappointed.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    That is one of the interesting things at the AKFiles. I think they have a robot that posts the name and violation on every ban, when it is started and also when it ends. Of course that is a lot busier list there than here would be.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    That is one of the interesting things at the AKFiles. I think they have a robot that posts the name and violation on every ban, when it is started and also when it ends. Of course that is a lot busier list there than here would be.
    Now I wish we had that on an "infinity" scroll...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom