KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Cornyhoosier: had two INGOers raise the flag on this one. UPON FURTHER REVIEW: shill account for the banned Ethanm317.

UPON EVEN FURTHER REVIEW: Hoosier317$ was banned for being the back-up shill account for Cornyhoosier.

UPON EVEN FURTHER REVIEW: another attempted shill account Hoosierz317 (anybody see a trend here?) was rejected by the boss from joining.

Both of the INGOers who raised a flag said something seemed wrong, couldn't point to anything specific. This was complicated by the now banned Hoosier Trio (see what I did there) had ZERO posts.

The report button works on PM's as well. While we don't moderate those like the open forum, hitting report gets the whole staff involved including @texkev if it's a suspected hacked account.

Thanks for the support, the hammer is back in the case.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Cornyhoosier: had two INGOers raise the flag on this one. UPON FURTHER REVIEW: shill account for the banned Ethanm317.

UPON EVEN FURTHER REVIEW: Hoosier317$ was banned for being the back-up shill account for Cornyhoosier.

UPON EVEN FURTHER REVIEW: another attempted shill account Hoosierz317 (anybody see a trend here?) was rejected by the boss from joining.

Both of the INGOers who raised a flag said something seemed wrong, couldn't point to anything specific. This was complicated by the now banned Hoosier Trio (see what I did there) had ZERO posts.

The report button works on PM's as well. While we don't moderate those like the open forum, hitting report gets the whole staff involved including @texkev if it's a suspected hacked account.

Thanks for the support, the hammer is back in the case.
    I, Hopper68 do swear by and affirm that any similarities to the name Bunnykid68 is pure coincidence. While we both reside in SW Indiana and like guns we have never met. I also disavow any knowledge of other Hoppers on the forum.
    Just in case you are bored and start looking for other patterns.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    No can do. Hint: Don't tell anyone but I'm not really KellyinAvon and I wasn't in the Navy. Shhhh.....

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I, Hopper68 do swear by and affirm that any similarities to the name Bunnykid68 is pure coincidence. While we both reside in SW Indiana and like guns we have never met. I also disavow any knowledge of other Hoppers on the forum.
    Just in case you are bored and start looking for other patterns.
    You’re lucky I’m busy, got a nephews basketball game, then my wife’s Christmas party tonight. I’ll probably forget by tomorrow…

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom