• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Indiucky, you're a saint. "Blessed are the peacemakers..."

I am trying to leave the shop and can't because multiple people I admire are feuding like, well, my people used to do down in Kentucky...I don't want to come in in the morning and see people I admire and have come to respect shootered...

This has gotten silly and if said parties don't back off of each other I may suicide by mod hoping they may at least get together at a "Why'd Indiucky get shootered?" Funeral and realize civility is something we should strive for...

For God's sake people we are %^^$^% Hoosiers world famous for our hospitality...Let's start acting like it....

(Oh &^%$...I just had my first "rant"...)

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    C'mon guys...Now look at these two...A southern boy from Georgia and a streetwise NYC cop....Brothers they were....

vicehed.jpg

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I am trying to leave the shop and can't because multiple people I admire are feuding like, well, my people used to do down in Kentucky...I don't want to come in in the morning and see people I admire and have come to respect shootered...

This has gotten silly and if said parties don't back off of each other I may suicide by mod hoping they may at least get together at a "Why'd Indiucky get shootered?" Funeral and realize civility is something we should strive for...

For God's sake people we are %^^$^% Hoosiers world famous for our hospitality...Let's start acting like it....

(Oh &^%$...I just had my first "rant"...)

HOPEFULLY, the mods will realize what the issue really is, and remove the problem. Permanently.

Hopefully, soon.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    User "Mo Jo" turned out to be none other than previously banned user ""Username"".
    User ""Username" turned out to be none other than previously banned user "J_Wales"

That user has created multiple shills since his original banishment, and he has bragged about it on that other website for owners of guns from Indiana.

I actually liked the J_Wales persona. His posts had intelligence and wit...and also an ever-present undercurrent of insurrection, which is what ultimately got him banned from here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom