• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    You're a member I respect and look up to. Your opinions may be bold and direct, but generally, we agree. I'd like the opportunity to, at some point, meet in person for conversation and hopefully shoot together. I'm sure you could teach me a thing or two.

Best wishes on your journey. Hope you find the inner peace you're looking for.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Good luck my friend. I wish you well. Your journey, even though some might say “oh no, not THAT path!”. Do what works for you no matter how mainstreamers think about it.

Remember, it’s not stupid if it works.

See you when you return.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Best of wishes on the path ahead. I hope you are successful in your quest. I think you've set yourself up well with your family and animals. Love them and enjoy them.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    All the best to you and yours, Sir. Be assured there are great days ahead and recognize those around you that love you.

Oh....BTW, if you ever need an extra set of hands to help out with the horses or dogs let me know!

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    My time away was good for me and I hope it is for you as well. Nothing against INGO, but feeling the need to be present is another thing that adds angst in the moment.

Best of luck :cheers:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Lord have mercy.

For 40 days this prayer will be prayed for you in your name. Although using your first name would be preferable to using Phylodog.

Thee alone we follow, Lord Jesus, Who heals our wounds. For what shall separate us from the love of God, which is in Thee? Shall tribulation, or distress, or famine? We are held fast as though by nails, and fettered by the bonds of charity. Remove from us, O Lord Jesus, with Thy potent sword, the corruption of our sins. Secure us in the bonds of Thy love; cut away what is corrupt in us. Come quickly and make an end of our many hidden and secret afflictions. Open the wound lest the evil humor spread. With Thy new washing, cleanse in us all that is stained. Hear us, you earthly men, who in your sins bring forth drunken thoughts: we have found a Physician. He dwells in Heaven and distributes His healing on earth. He alone can heal our pains Who Himself has none. He alone Who knows what is hidden can take away the grief of our hearts, the fear of our souls, and the anguish of our minds: Jesus Christ. Christ is grace! Christ is life! Christ is Resurrection! Amen.

Top Bottom