• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IDCC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Orange County
    Sparky did you get your lifetime from one of the two PD's in the "valley" or with the SD in our county? Since I live in the sticks I had to renew at the SD. The whole process left me with a headache.

sparkyfender

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Southcentral IN
    Sparky did you get your lifetime from one of the two PD's in the "valley" or with the SD in our county? Since I live in the sticks I had to renew at the SD. The whole process left me with a headache.

I don't have the lifetime license yet.......... I still have a few months to go on my old one before the "window" comes into play where I can get mine.

I have always went to the Sheriff's Dept. They have always been helpful; the deputies and uniformed jail personnel friendly and laid back.

There does always seem to be a female clerk that is brusque and bitchy; I guess there always has to be one. :rolleyesedit:

Maybe she just doesn't like dealing with handgun licenses.............. I met the Sheriff on my way out last time and said something about it; he nodded gravely and said he would look into it. Since we all know these jobs are political plums and/or are given to somebody's relative, I'm sure she is still there and still being rude.

What exactly made your application such a pain?

I would like to know before my turn to renew come up............

Thanks!

P.S. I don't recall specifying the area where I live on this board.............???
    Do you read minds? :D:D

Last edited:

IDCC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Orange County
    I think I know the female you are talking about, I think she has moved. Male jail officer gave a me a lot of misinformation. He told me it was too early to renew my license( 4 months) at first, then told me my current license would be void as soon as the ISP recieved my Lifetime renewal paperwork. Nice guy...
    I will send you a IM about my mind reading.:D

Top Bottom