• Lofeboat #4: Royal Rumble

• Total voters

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Just to clarify, we're not on the lifeboat. We are disinterested bystanders.

Yeah, I screwed up and didn't read the rules and voted for Elivs thinking the question was "who do you save?" so I had to write a lame ass post to match up with my vote. If I can have a redo, I say put MJ overboard, cut your own finger and let the blood drip into the water to attract sharks. Hopefully I've redeemed myself!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I'm with everyone else.

MJ did have a major impact on music (as did the others) but as far as saving lives...I think the other 3 would have a better impact on society when they reach safety than Mr. Jackson.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    MJ. Beyond the kid-toucher aspect of him that is so revolting, there would be no such thing as MJ if it weren't for the work put in by the other 3. I can't imagine the influence B.B., Elvis, and Aretha had on music.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I think you've skewed the answer by the content of the question, Scutter. I think you could have picked a less reprehensible 3rd candidate and gotten a better discussion.

Hey, I don't pick who makes it to the lifeboat. That's a matter of circumstance. Also, I might point out that you're all accusing him of being a pedophile but as far as I know, he was never convicted of such. Might as well lump all male elementary school teachers in that group, too, since they seem to like other people's kids as much as MJ. So much for "innocent until proven guilty", I guess. I'm not here to defend him, but don't you find it hypocritical to convict him in the court of public opinion?

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    Hey, I don't pick who makes it to the lifeboat. That's a matter of circumstance. Also, I might point out that you're all accusing him of being a pedophile but as far as I know, he was never convicted of such. Might as well lump all male elementary school teachers in that group, too, since they seem to like other people's kids as much as MJ. So much for "innocent until proven guilty", I guess. I'm not here to defend him, but don't you find it hypocritical to convict him in the court of public opinion?

I never accused him. I didn't pick him because of that, of course I did think about the possibility of him being guilty, but I just never really cared for him. I still say he is the weakest link, he would probably not survive on the lifeboat anyway.

Top Bottom