• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • g.mccormick

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    New Whiteland
    I am in need of a new frig. I went browsing at Home Depot tonight, and found that they have a LG LMX25964st.dd (it's the french door style with freezer on the bottom). They have it priced at 1198 (Normal is 2399) for the black Friday sales. Evidently they started the black Friday sales this past week and run to the end of November. I'm not super excited about spending $1200 on a fridge, but if it is really good quality I would probably not need to buy another one in a very long time.

Anyone have any experience with LG fridges? Good or bad?

Thanks

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    I've got an LG french door fridge. It's South Korean made, has been perfectly good for the last 6yrs I've had it. Replaceable water filters aren't cheap, but not any more than the comparable GE ones. Mine has a couple nice features to it like express freeze, but mostly it's just a pretty well constructed fridge.

Boiled Owl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Newton Co. !
    We got one.

Initially the wife thought it was a great design to replace our cabinet depth side by side kenmore that died.

After living with it for 2 years:

Ice Storage: Zero capacity barely enough to fill lunch cooler. (You won't notice this until spring!)

Freezer is small and has a diagonal bottom, stuff wedges in it.

Items in the bottom drawer in the fridge freeze, even when turned all the way toward warm.

It would love to have a do-over! Likely go back to a side by side.

My 2¢

gunrott

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2010
    Lafayette
    If you have a lowes near buy check them out before you buy at home Depot! Lowes is normal cheaper than them. If they don't have what you are looking for check out there special order ones it takes 7-14 days to come in. Normal less than 7 days

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    I have not had a single product from South Korea that was bad...
    I've purchased printing products, Glock mags, washer & dryer and recently a frig...all have been awesome.
    Either LG or Samsung, you can't go wrong.:yesway:

Top Bottom