Please reply by conversation.

menzzer37

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    Noblesville
    Hey guys,

I have 10 sets of level IV HighCom Stand alone bullet proof plates. These drop any carrier. They are 10x12 and will stop 30-06 or 308 Armor piercing rounds. These are the best there is. They retail for 400 each but I'm selling them for 200 each or 350 for two. No trades at this time. These will ship after christmas as I will be out of town and unable to mail them. I'm taking money orders and possibly paypal. shipping is $20 flat anywhere in Indiana. These are all brand new w/5 year warranty. I will NOT sell to felons. I must see your LTCH to prove this. Feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks
    HC20single20curve.jpg

menzzer37

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    Noblesville
    The plates are 5.8lbs each or 11.6 for both. That's very light considering some steel plates weigh 13lbs each. Let me know guys. I'm not trying to get rich, just outfit all!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    My issue would be getting a plate carrier built for them that fits me, but won't adversely affect the effectiveness of the plates (I'm much larger than standard sizes for plate carriers).

menzzer37

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    Noblesville
    I've seen 3XL plate carriers. Check ebay. As long as the plates are center of mass, you could duct tape them on. My 5.11 plate carrier is nylon mesh. It's not going to stop anything.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom