• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I have this one sitting around and I no longer need it. If we can fetch it a ride up north you're welcome to it Snapdragon. It's nothing fancy but it got me back to picking strings and it was good enough to keep me interested.
    H9nS7AUh.jpg

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    OK, I just pulled the trigger on a very cheap travel guitar. I'm sure it does not sound great, but it will be OK to learn on. If I stick with it, I will look into other options. And since it's a cheap POS that already has no resale value, I got it in pink. :D

ad7a3f29-5d20-45d4-a0b1-d785bc953e67_1.8ef746c3a2e149335717527973b6e17d.jpeg
    Awesome, way to go, Snapdragon! :rockwoot::yesway: Music is about problem-solving. Overcome the next obstacle, and keep going. Rinse, lather, repeat. Don't give up...

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Since Phylodog has generously offered to gift me his travel guitar, I have a question and potential favor for Indy area folks. Is anyone planning on coming up to the Chicago/NW Indiana area any time soon? I'll work something else out if I have to, but if it's on the way for anyone, I'd sure appreciate it.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    My heart is being swept away by this tone-monster !
    .... it's the brass-barrel saddles that give a Telecaster such a distinctive tone.

i-vNsxgmb-XL.jpg
    The science of "Leo's ashtray" is well-established and cannot be denied.

What're you playing this beast through?

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    New addition. Absolutely amazing value. Put Ernie Ball Slinky Flats on it to start with. Intending to put La Bella 760's on it later.

View attachment 170718
    Nice! I have several HB guitars, and almost pulled the trigger on their Stingray clone a few weeks ago, but dang, they’ve really jacked up their shipping cost, plus, I’ve already got a couple of basses, and what I really need is a bass amp, so I’m gonna wait awhile.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Nice! I have several HB guitars, and almost pulled the trigger on their Stingray clone a few weeks ago, but dang, they’ve really jacked up their shipping cost, plus, I’ve already got a couple of basses, and what I really need is a bass amp, so I’m gonna wait awhile.

I noticed you can get up to 3 solid bodies at a time for the same shipping price.

I got this one in like new condition from a fella that had wanted to noodle on it after having a stroke. It didn't work out for him, so I was more than glad to give him his money back and agreed to send him a video of me playing it in church.

I was curious about that MB-4 SB as well.

Just spent over a year looking for a bass amp myself. The Hartke is the best I could come up with.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I noticed you can get up to 3 solid bodies at a time for the same shipping price.

I got this one in like new condition from a fella that had wanted to noodle on it after having a stroke. It didn't work out for him, so I was more than glad to give him his money back and agreed to send him a video of me playing it in church.

I was curious about that MB-4 SB as well.

Just spent over a year looking for a bass amp myself. The Hartke is the best I could come up with.
    I’ve pretty much settled on the Fender rumble 100. All of my other amplification is Fender, so it’ll look good sitting next to the rest. It’s probably a little more amp than I need right now, but who knows, I might get back into gigs someday.

Top Bottom