• rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    So what will the exit strategy be?
    1. Resign citing health reasons?
    2. Removed for inability to fulfill the duties of the office?
    3. Impeached for scandal/corruption as the Big Guy?
    4. They prove the election really was stolen and Trump moves back in?
    I’m thinking 25th amendment for Alzheimer’s or some such. But, I’ve thought this since he got installed…a 10 year Harris presidency since he served over half his term.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    By his words and actions this POS proves he is nothing more than a subversive communist! A Manchurian candidate placed into a position of power to destroy the national government he ostensibly heads.

No American, Would speak in that fashion. If you understand this nation's history and it's founding documents you would understand that the government serves the people not the other way around. The government is supposed to obey the people not the other way around.
    Generally I would agree, but I don't really have an issue with what he said here. Obeying evacuation orders is probably a good idea.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Option 3.

The GOP takes back the house, opens investigations into Hunter and his laptop. They tie his shady business dealings back to "The Big Guy" and cut a deal to let him step down in exchange for a slap on the wrist for Hunter.

This is predicated on a deal the Dems cut with Kamala so that she gets to be the "historic" first woman president and finish out Slow Joe's term if she agrees not to run again in 2024. She gets the cache and cash that comes with being a former president without getting embarrassed by actually having to do the job competently because let's face it, she can't.

Gavin Newsom becomes the Dem's nominee in '24.

The uni-party keeps on chugging right along.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Option 3.

The GOP takes back the house, opens investigations into Hunter and his laptop. They tie his shady business dealings back to "The Big Guy" and cut a deal to let him step down in exchange for a slap on the wrist for Hunter.

This is predicated on a deal the Dems cut with Kamala so that she gets to be the "historic" first woman president and finish out Slow Joe's term if she agrees not to run again in 2024. She gets the cache and cash that comes with being a former president without getting embarrassed by actually having to do the job competently because let's face it, she can't.

Gavin Newsom becomes the Dem's nominee in '24.

The uni-party keeps on chugging right along.
    Think you could be right about Harris no matter how Biden gets axed. I think the original plan may have been for her to continue on, before they figured out how much she totally sucked (:hehe:) at even being veep.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I think Joe will finish out his term as the figurehead he is. Whoever is actually POTUS won't run in 2024 but will be on Newsome's team.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    By his words and actions this POS proves he is nothing more than a subversive communist! A Manchurian candidate placed into a position of power to destroy the national government he ostensibly heads.

No American, Would speak in that fashion. If you understand this nation's history and it's founding documents you would understand that the government serves the people not the other way around. The government is supposed to obey the people not the other way around.

Commie **** suckers are thick in the central state...in both wings of the party of state.

Top Bottom