• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    LEO's giving people the stink eye , calling people fatass idiots , harassing people that run over curbs , shoot off their fireworks , try to get their diploma's , pulling guns at drive through's , stealing money and drugs from drug dealers and telling folks they need to buy your over priced thick skin .

JEEZ ! no wonder nobody likes you guys ! You Mars hillian hair grease an jack boot wear'in Gestapo's! :lmfao::lmfao:

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    :lol2:

Don't forget...I stole Cwood's favorite smiley. :fawk: :p

mr-stink-eye.jpg

Last edited:

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    If you would look at the three posts I quoted for this reply, you would see that there was a specific conversation taking place that was about cops and donuts. I am a cop, and I love donuts. I'm not afraid to admit it. I don't eat donuts but once in a blue moon because I try to eat healthy foods, and donuts aren't it. If you think that by my posts I am somehow making fun of fat people and implying that they shouldn't be seen in public or OC or anything else. You are trying to pick a fight that isn't there with comments that were taken waaay out of context.

Upon looking back at the first quote about "some fatass making a comment about cops and donuts", substitute fatass with idiot, *******, etc. I could have used a different moniker so as to not offend anyone on the board.

Ummm ok first some of my post was very dry humor. For infact I purposely took your respect yourself comment the wrong way. However the fatass comments and stereotypes are used here all to often as if fatass as you put it is synonymous with stupid, idiot, dumbass and LEO.

I however unlike you, think we should call a spade a shovel.

I also do believe that you are running some sort of scam with your thick skin enterprise and I have a strong suspicion that you are running an unliscensed business with illegal minority workers in a sweatshop enviornment. I will be contacting your chief and mother in the AM on monday if you don't sell me one of your overpriced firearms for 50 percent off in the classified section.

Remember fat doesn't mean stupid!

Seriously, there has been an increase in the stereotyping around here lately. If we continue to sling it we might lose opportunities to help inform or convert people to our beliefs in 2A and the Indiana Gun Community.
    IMHO that is part of what INGO offers.

Top Bottom