• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    Laugh all you want, but I did have to pull over a Krispy Kream truck one night. I REALLY did not want too, but had no choice and you can bet your ba**s I got him out of there ASAP!!

O, I gotta ask, did you get a box of donuts too?

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Man, what is with the police? They are always out to arrest me. For example, I was hijacking some quick-crete trucks so I could roll them into the White River after a rain, causing a flood in downtown Indy and destroying it, the damn guys are there to stop me!

How can supervillany move forward in an age of police brutality? I ask you that! The more we help the police with funding or cheers of praise, the more you stamp out innovation in crime! :D

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    O, I gotta ask, did you get a box of donuts too?

Negative Ghostrider........that pattern was full. I simply informed him that he really should turn his headlights on at night and walked away, never even asked for his license. And it wasn't so much the public seeing me as it was my co-workers. I really didn't mind what the public thought of that scene, but my co-workers are brutal and would never have let me live it down....................Shut up fpdshooter

pftraining_in

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    IN: South of I-70
    seatbeltquota.jpg

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Laugh all you want, but I did have to pull over a Krispy Kream truck one night. I REALLY did not want too, but had no choice and you can bet your ba**s I got him out of there ASAP!!

OK,

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Would I be a bad person if a little part of me wishes one of your buddies on the force would have seen that, also w/ a camera handy?:D

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    How can supervillany move forward in an age of police brutality? I ask you that!

My life is so different from that of the overwhelming majority of people in our society that I doubt if I could even explain it to them. They exist in a fat, rich union of worlds that have almost forgotten the meaning of the word crime. There are few malcontents and even fewer that are socially maladjusted. The few that are still born in spite of centuries of genetic control are caught early and the aberration quickly adjusted. Some don't show their weakness until they are adults, they are the ones who try their hand at petty crime - burglary, shoplifting or such.

They get away with it for a week or two or a month or two, depending on the degree of their native intelligence. But sure as atomic decay -and just as predestined - the police reach out and pull them in.

That is almost the full extent of crime in our organized, dandified society. Ninety-nine per cent of it, let's say. It is that last and vital one per cent that keeps the police departments in business. That one per cent is me, and a few others like me, a handful of men scattered around the galaxy. Theoretically we can't exist, and if we do exist we can't operate - but we do. We are the rats in the wainscoting of society - we operate outside of their barriers and outside of their rules. Society had more rats when the rules were looser, just as the old wooden buildings had more rats than the concrete buildings that came later. But they still had rats. Now that society is all ferroconcrete and stainless steel there are fewer gaps between the joints, and it takes a smart rat to find them. A stainless steel rat is right at home in this environment.

It is a proud and lonely thing to be a stainless steel rat - and it is the greatest experience in the galaxy if you can get away with it. The sociological experts can't seem to agree why we exist, some even doubt that we do. The most widely accepted theory says that we are victims of delayed psychological disturbance that shows no evidence in child-hood when it can be detected and corrected and only appears later in life. I have naturally given a lot of thought to the topic and I don't hold with that idea at all.

A few years back I wrote a small book on the subject - under a nom de plume of course - that was rather well received. My theory is that the aberration is a philosophical one, not a psychological one. At a certain stage the realization strikes through that one must either live outside of society's bonds or die of absolute boredom. There is no future or freedom in the circumscribed life and the only other life is complete rejection of the rules. There is no longer room for the soldier of fortune or the gentleman adventurer who can live both within and outside of society. Today it is all or nothing. To save my own sanity I chose the nothing.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    Negative Ghostrider........that pattern was full. I simply informed him that he really should turn his headlights on at night and walked away, never even asked for his license. And it wasn't so much the public seeing me as it was my co-workers. I really didn't mind what the public thought of that scene, but my co-workers are brutal and would never have let me live it down....................Shut up fpdshooter

I guess that is one driver that could really put the "Bad Cop, No Donuts for You" bumper sticker on his vehicle! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo
    I hate cops that eat donuts and dont share!..... not to mention they always get the fresh ones.

I work for the Town of Fishers...my office is in the PD.

I can attest that cops DO share the donuts. :D

They had a week long training class several weeks back. The breakfast and lunch spread was magnificent.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    I work for the Town of Fishers...my office is in the PD.

I can attest that cops DO share the donuts. :D

They had a week long training class several weeks back. The breakfast and lunch spread was magnificent.

CRAP!!!!! Somebody here might actually know who I am?!?!?!?! :nailbite:

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    Whatever. You would have just talked some smack and not been able to finish them anyway:D

Yeah Yeah...lol Rematch? lol Can I blame rhino for my loss? He was my inspiration and he failed me...lol Why rhino why?...lmao I now reside in the INGO eating hall of shame.... next to esrice and rhino.... I'm scared rhinos hungry again and esrice is starring at me....:rolleyes:

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    "It's David." :D I do try to respect myself a little bit. If I ate all the donuts and bacon I wanted to I would weigh about 500 pounds! I'm already halfway there (6'6"/250)....

Was that a comment on fat people respecting themselves or stereotyping of another flavor?
    Or were you weighing in (pun intended)on a group of people that should be kept away from public view?

It isn't just LEO bashing around here that needs to come down a notch. There are many instances of posts going insulting just to try for a laugh.
    The finger pointing and snap judgements are getting way too far out of hand.

If it isn't how some fat guy was so disgusting he shouldn't OC. It is about how all LEO's are flaming butthole surfers just looking to violate our rights.

Then there was the other post about Ronita in paypal customer svc and the mybabymaybedaddy comments. Btw to that comic I have a message: Your uncle called, he needs his robe and hood for the next clan rally.

Rant off:
    Any death of an innocent is a tragedy IMHO.
    I guess what bothers or actually makes me wonder is, what are the good LEO's doing to weed out the ones that make up their own rules and feel that because they are in "control" during public interaction that it is acceptable to violate or make the rules up?

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    When I was on day shift last month I went to Dunkin Donuts at 67/Camby for breakfast. And I didn't even get a power ring! A bagel and a muffin for cryin' out loud! I keep telling myself I need to eat one in uniform just to perpetuate the stereotype and to have some fatass make a comment about cops and donuts.

A bagel and a muffin???? WTF you call yourself a cop??? No self respecting cop would eat a muffin...:D

Reminds of the vegan cop on SWAT I know the movie was full of **** but that was funny.:rockwoot:

"It's David." :D I do try to respect myself a little bit. If I ate all the donuts and bacon I wanted to I would weigh about 500 pounds! I'm already halfway there (6'6"/250)....

Was that a comment on fat people respecting themselves or stereotyping of another flavor?
    Or were you weighing in (pun intended)on a group of people that should be kept away from public view?

It isn't just LEO bashing around here that needs to come down a notch. There are many instances of posts going insulting just to try for a laugh.
    The finger pointing and snap judgements are getting way too far out of hand.

If it isn't how some fat guy was so disgusting he shouldn't OC. It is about how all LEO's are flaming butthole surfers just looking to violate our rights.

Then there was the other post about Ronita in paypal customer svc and the mybabymaybedaddy comments. Btw to that comic I have a message: Your uncle called, he needs his robe and hood for the next clan rally.

Rant off:
    Any death of an innocent is a tragedy IMHO.
    I guess what bothers or actually makes me wonder is, what are the good LEO's doing to weed out the ones that make up their own rules and feel that because they are in "control" during public interaction that it is acceptable to violate or make the rules up?

If you would look at the three posts I quoted for this reply, you would see that there was a specific conversation taking place that was about cops and donuts. I am a cop, and I love donuts. I'm not afraid to admit it. I don't eat donuts but once in a blue moon because I try to eat healthy foods, and donuts aren't it. If you think that by my posts I am somehow making fun of fat people and implying that they shouldn't be seen in public or OC or anything else. You are trying to pick a fight that isn't there with comments that were taken waaay out of context.

Upon looking back at the first quote about "some fatass making a comment about cops and donuts", substitute fatass with idiot, *******, etc. I could have used a different moniker so as to not offend anyone on the board.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Upon looking back at the first quote about "some fatass making a comment about cops and donuts", substitute fatass with idiot, *******, etc. I could have used a different moniker so as to not offend anyone on the board.
    Well I for one was terribly offended... :crying: I believe I'll go see what kind of deal I can find on some thicker skin... ;)

Top Bottom