• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wabashman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    Hello all,

After having upgraded to a LnL I've decided to sell my Lee Classic Turret since I will probably never use it again and could use the money to go towards a case feeder for the LnL. The lot has the following included

(1) Classic Turret Press. The press is in pretty good condition as I like to take care of my items. It is a little dirty now, but will be cleaned before being shipped out.

(4) Quick change turrets. 1 is brand new only out of the box for shipping. the other 5 are used, but look great. They may have a few scratches on them from tightening down the lock rings on the dies.

(1) Powder dispenser for rifles. This one is set up for double disk kit for larger powder throws.

(1) Small primer attachment.

(1) Large primer attachment. (no the primers are not included).

Both small and large primer rams

(2) Risers for the powder dispensers. One is one the rifle powder dispenser, the other is used.

(20) Autodiscs. I'm positive there are duplicates in here.

(1) Extra hopper. This was found at a garage sale so I got it.

(1) Chain part kit for the rifle powder dispenser

(5) Charge Bars

Going just by Amazon prices this would cost around 350$ new before shipping costs. I would like to get 250 for everything shipped via UPS. I prefer USPS Money Order as I do not do PayPal. I would do discreet cash if necessary.

This is also posted on other sites, so first 'I'll Take It' gets it.

At this time, I prefer to sell this as a whole package deal. But if no-one is interested by the 4th, I'll take offers on splitting the package up.

Just so everyone is aware, I do not have internet at my residence, only at work and via my phone. I will check this via my phone if i receive an email stating someone has sent me a PM or replied on here, but please do not get mad/offended if I do not reply until tomorrow morning when I get back into work.

If this is bought off of INGO, I can meet you (my zip is 46970), or I can ship it via my work. Up to the buyer, however, if it is to be done FTF, I prefer to limit my drive time due to my child and work schedule.

Last edited:

wabashman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    The following items are SPF. The main ad has been adjusted to reflect what is included and price for the rest of the lot. If anyone else wants to buy some individual items please do not hesitate to ask. However, please keep in mind that I will not ship just one item unless it is the press itself as I will not lose money on selling just one item at a time.

Also, I will not sell the primer rams separate of the press.

SPF currently:

(3) smaller powder hoppers
    (2) Turrets
    (1) rifle charging die

Top Bottom