• ...and so much more!
  • billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    When the Non-Shooting public, that NOW wants to buy firearms,ammo, and reloading supplies, found out that ammo CAN??? be made with this kit..

Heck, the .38Spl., and the 30 Carbine Lee Loaders were my first sets--In 1970......Bill.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Reloading has been gaining in popularity for a number of years. Dies are a lot more expensive, too. The LEE loader is still a bargain. Having said that, I started out with one in .38 SPL. I outgrew it pretty rapidly.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    I would think in today's world, its just not a high production item any longer.

But you shouldn't call yourself a reloader until you have reloaded andew hundred rounds with a Lee Handloader... Tap.tap.tap.....tap.tap.tap.........tap...tap....tAP.... TAP...TAP....BANG...

VinceU1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Indy

But you shouldn't call yourself a reloader until you have reloaded andew hundred rounds with a Lee Handloader... Tap.tap.tap.....tap.tap.tap.........tap...tap....tAP.... TAP...TAP....BANG...

Yes and don't forget the scale to put 30lbs of pressure to seat the wad. My mom had a major blowout seeing HER scale on the kitchen table...

jamesb

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 5, 2013
    Indianapolis

I was waiting for this post. :):

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    LOL... It was more than I could take... When I was moving my son found a few, and he started to ask if he could have them*** ahhhhhhhh No son, sorry..

Top Bottom