• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    East district getting hit hard. Juvenile female murdered last night, two police actions in short order.
    Yup, if you can police here, you can police anywhere. To think, most of the country's police officers will go their entire career without working a homicide scene, let alone a PAS. I've lost track of both...I wished I kept a journal from day 1. After 22 years, it would be enormous. Make a great book.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Can't tell exactly where he got shot, but from that bleed it was game over.

At least she didn't have any problem getting his skinny ass on the ground.
    He survived.

The suspect's pistol discharged, striking himself and one of the Officers. Due to the suspect's actions, the other Officer fired a round at the suspect, hitting him in the torso. The suspect was given first aid at the scene from the Officer who was shot, the Officer-In-Training, and other responding Officers. The Officer who was shot was taken to the hospital and has since recovered. The suspect, Edward Pulley, was also hospitalized and has since recovered.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    He survived.

The suspect's pistol discharged, striking himself and one of the Officers. Due to the suspect's actions, the other Officer fired a round at the suspect, hitting him in the torso. The suspect was given first aid at the scene from the Officer who was shot, the Officer-In-Training, and other responding Officers. The Officer who was shot was taken to the hospital and has since recovered. The suspect, Edward Pulley, was also hospitalized and has since recovered.
    Wild.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    WTF was wrong with the idiot lady who ran into the gun fight? D***!
    At first I thought you talking about her driving through the scene (getting the hell out of Dodge is the correct response to this situation.) Then she jumps out and runs into it?

St Paul, just look at who those people vote for.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    WTF was wrong with the idiot lady who ran into the gun fight? D***!
    I think she knew the guy. If you read the comment on the video the guy that got shot was harassing her and another man in her van, and she called for help. If I understood it correctly.

You still don't get in the middle of a gun fight with bad guy vs cop, that's just stupid.

It said the officer hit him in the head and he died later at the hospital.

Top Bottom