WTS: Labradoodle female dog needing a job/home.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    EDIT: He has gone to a good home, thanks INGO. (SOLD)

Standard F1 Labradoodle (Not Registered), Black, Female, 6 months, Micro-chipped, Up to date on all vaccinations…(complete with vet records), Crate-Trained (can sleep a 12 hour night), House Broken.

“Shadow” was chosen to be trained as a Service Dog. If you have not researched this breed, they are very intelligent and loving as well as hypoallergenic and non-shedding. However, in the course of her training we have found that she would be better suited as a Search and Rescue Dog or a Service Dog for a child who is considered a “flight risk.” Her herding instincts are strong and she would work well with harness training for a child or an adult with severely limited mobility. Unfortunately, I will not be able to complete her training due to some new medical issues of my own, but I will happily give you the contact/resources we were using if you would like to continue her training.

Shadow is great with our children and cat, although she does not yet realize how big she is or accept that our cat does not want to play with her. She has a sweet, submissive personality. She is completely shameless in begging for attention, but forgets her manners when someone comes to visit or meeting new friends. She has completed her first round of obedience training. (we will also give you the certificate for that in case you desire to enroll her in an intermediate course). This training gave her the opportunity to socialize with other dogs, and I am confident she would happily share her home with another dog.

Due to her breeding and early exposure to medic alert training, Shadow’s olfactory development is phenomenal! If not being used for search and rescue or medical alert, Shadow will be quite the hunter’s companion. (She has already captured 2 live rabbits and three chipmunks as well as dug up the remains of another four-legged animal in our fenced-in backyard).

We have invested a lot of time and money in Shadow, but we want to see her go to the right “forever” home. We are asking $850 for her, and we are able to accept credit card payments. If you have sticker-shock when reading this, we suggest you research local breeders’ fees. Shadow’s crate, toys, sleeping blanket, leashes, harness, remote training collar, etc. will move to her new home with her. FTF in Westfield.

Photos below, but keep in mind Shadow is not very photogenic :D -hence the name, she seems to be able to absorb all light. She weighs about 25 lbs, and has big loose curls down her back. Please feel free to email me with serious inquiries only at: email removed. My wife is really the dog person here. She wrote the ad and is handling this process so I'll be forwarding emails to her to be addressed.

We reserve the right to choose the best home for her.

Halloween2012013_zps9acb5acb.jpg

IMG_20130124_153642_zps004f52ef.jpg

ShadowPuppyGraduation006_zpsaa38a64d.jpg

IMG_20130124_153653_zpsc54c19e0.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom