• ...and so much more!
  • Buckaroo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    NWI
    My email to Starbucks:

Thank you for refusing to pander to the anti-Second Amendment groups who would have you create crime zones at your stores by restricting the right of law abiding individuals to legally carry firearms.

I will proudly patronize Starbucks and encourage others to do the same.

Buckaroo

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    http://act.credoaction.com/campaign/...guns/?rc=brady
    Over the past few months, more and more gun owners have been gathering at restaurants and coffee shops like Starbucks with guns strapped to their hips, intimidating fellow patrons.

Businesses can legally create policies to prohibit guns from being carried in their establishments -- and so far, Peet's Coffee & Tea and California Pizza Kitchen have heeded customer concerns and barred open carrying.

But Starbucks is refusing to prohibit the open carrying of firearms in its stores, despite protests from loyal customers.

The practice of packing heat in places like Starbucks is intimidating and could be potentially dangerous to our families and communities -- and it must be stopped at Starbucks.

It's everyone's right to be able to sit in a restaurant or coffee shop with their families without intimidation or fear of guns, either concealed or openly carried. Under the law, Starbucks has the right to adopt a gun-free policy, with an exception for uniformed police officers. Such a policy can easily be implemented in most cases by putting up signs at store entrances.

It is critical that we tell Starbucks to bar guns in its stores. These individuals who have been carrying guns into Starbucks have all the firepower of a SWAT team, and none of the law enforcement training.

Sign the petition and let Starbucks know that you want them to stand up for the safety of their customers and adopt a nationwide, gun-free policy in all Starbucks stores.

WOW, My Taurus 809 with 17+1 and a spare mag is now considered by the anti's to be the equivalent of a fully outfitted SWAT team.

Brain washing crap like this, that's spewed over and over, time and time again makes people fearful :runaway: of the law abiding citizen that carry's a defensive handgun that one day could be responsible for saving their life.

It just make me sick.:puke:

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    I was never a fan of Starbucks due to my opinion of being overpriced. I think they have just got a new customer from this. I wish more places would encourage their patrons to use their rights. I will be sending them a email now.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    good for starbucks :yesway: i am not a big fan of there coffee and i usually get my coffee from other places, but this is still good news. thanks for sharing.

Glocker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Last I heard Starbucks were not doing well in sales so they switched to using instant coffee. But that was months ago and I haven't heard anything else about it. I've been a Starbucks customer the past 2 years and now I may visit more to support them!

mike4sigs

Master
    Rating - 94.4%
    34   2   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Southern Adams County
    good find!

I usually only drink coffee in the morning and if iam on the road i usually wont stop at starbuck for my morning coffee because of the price but now i will start stopping and giving them some of my bussines !!

baldmax

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    North Liberty
    I have never set foot in a Starbucks(i don't drink coffee), but I will have to try their over price hot coco. Of course, I will be wearing my INGO hat.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I emailed them about my appreciation and I suggest you guys take the time to do the same. :)

sent them an email as well. I usually dont go to starbucks because they are expensive but Im going to start going there now:yesway:
    did you know that California pizza place that caused the big stir about carrying firearms in their store has take and bake pizzas..I seen em at wally world yesterday. wonder what would happen if someone put stickers on all the boxes that said something along the lines of "we are anti gun.":dunno:

Top Bottom