• ...and so much more!
  • lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    I recently bought a quantity of ammo from KS&E. It was my first visit to the store and I had a great experience. Darryl and I spoke at length and Ed worked the phone trying to find best prices on the ammo I wanted.

On my second visit, I bought a snubbie S&W. Good price.

If smoke bothers you, arrive at 11:00 am, opening time. The guys won't have had time to get cranking on the smokes yet!

lovemywoods

tatters

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Columbia City
    I was in that shop a couple of times... The owner actually talked me out of buying something from him.

I visit every once in a while.

snake-doctor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Cumberland
    I purchased a Rossi 451 .357 from Ed this afternoon along with some ammo. He had a very nice Bushmaster in there too for only $839.

That's next on my list!

I don't need the 1500 with KS and E, along with Plainfield on my list.

swebb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    After calling around the city, I found the best deal on a WASR 10/63 at KS&E. Friday, I stopped in for the first time and took up much of Darryl's time enjoying his conversation, knowledge, and frankness. I bought the rifle and would definitely give repeat business even though they're on the opposite side of town from me.

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    I was there for the first time yesterday. I bought a S&W 38 spec from them at what I thought was a very fair price. They gave me a good trade in on what I brought in and were very easy to deal with.

Plus they had Mosin's for $89. I will be going back.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I stopped by there today looking for a CZ452. They didn't have the American but had several Trainers. LUX and even a Scout. Ed, I think, was very helpful and told me he'd be getting a new shipment in soon and that the prices were going up but he could help me out in that regard. The rifles he did have were the lowest price in town as were his CZ83 prices. He searched and gave me a new CZ catalog and gave me some tips on installing my .22 conversion on my CZ75. It was kinda smokey, but they had the door a lil ajar to vent it. I will be going back when he gets the next shippment of rifles in. :yesway: Then I went to Pops... a whole different story......:twocents:

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    I stopped by there today looking for a CZ452. They didn't have the American but had several Trainers. LUX and even a Scout. Ed, I think, was very helpful and told me he'd be getting a new shipment in soon and that the prices were going up but he could help me out in that regard. The rifles he did have were the lowest price in town as were his CZ83 prices. He searched and gave me a new CZ catalog and gave me some tips on installing my .22 conversion on my CZ75. It was kinda smokey, but they had the door a lil ajar to vent it. I will be going back when he gets the next shippment of rifles in. :yesway: Then I went to Pops... a whole different story......:twocents:

Yep..... The "boys" are kind of quirky, but the prices are awesome!!! Best of all..... it's about 3 minutes from me!!! :rockwoot: :patriot:

demmons

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2009
    Sounds like my kind of shop where are they located at??

maybe this has been brought up before looked and couldn't find it what about a state map with gun shops/ranges marked on it???? Would take someone quite a bit of time but could be well worth the effort.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Yep..... The "boys" are kind of quirky, but the prices are awesome!!! Best of all..... it's about 3 minutes from me!!! :rockwoot: :patriot:

Well for some reason I thought it was on the other side of Franklin Road and could never find it. I go to Big Boy Hobbies every other week so I'm sure I'll start going to KS&E more often now, ESPECIALLY if he's the CZ connection! Kill 2 birds with one stone. :ar15:

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    Google Maps is WRONG

I just noticed that the marker on the Google map is in the wrong place. KS&E is located on Pendleton Pike just West of Post Rd. on the North side of the street. It's right next to a manufacturing business called Alexander Screw Co. :rockwoot:

As a member of Google, I put in the correction but it will take a day or two to show-up. :yesway:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Yeah, I try to go to the hobby shop and now KS&E in the afternoon. They have been working on that damned road for 2 years!!! It a nightmare after 3:30 in the afternoon!

Top Bottom