• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Knight Rider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Michiana
    How was he able to sneak a pastry into a school? I'm surprised they didn't lock it down until they found the high capacity box is came in.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The brain washing benefits of zero tolerance policies...

image_zpsc562a3c1.jpg

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    When I went to high school it was normal to see long guns in the back windows of the pickup trucks in the parking lot!

gunworks321

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Noblesville
    Oops, damn ipad.

Anyways, kid suspended for a lethal pop tart. Will it ever end?

Second-grader suspended for having breakfast pastry shaped like a gun - Yahoo! News

If you read all the way down there is a list of other kids who have been suspended for "gun related" incidents in schools across the country. Get it? How will these students relate to the 2nd Amendment in 20 years? This is the training and indoctrination going on today that will spell the end of firearms ownership in 20-30 years. Schools are growing our enemies and they will defeat us. Where will it end?:dunno:

Bob2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2010
    There is no f'ing common sense anymore... Wow, second time I typed this same thing in another thread just 3 minutes ago. This crap is getting ridiculous. I would shape a pastry in a flipping off gesture and send to the teacher

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN

image_zpsc562a3c1.jpg

My dad's high school had a rifle range. Where did he go to high school, in EAST CHICAGO, IN!! Talk about things having changed in EC since then! East Chicago was always a blue collar town, but it actually used to be nice place to live in those days, even Gary was a nice city back then. My dad graduated in 1947. I believe the range had something do to with ROTC, but not sure what the relationship was there. I still have the .22 rifle that belonged to my dad back then.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    One thing I can point out about the 1950's, we were fresh out of WW2 where it was generally accepted that our troops were going to march headlong into Normandy with machine gun nests perched on high vantage points, and that we were going to lose some soldiers. Today, it is drones, and such and then send in the troops for door to door clearings.
    Point being, we no longer need to train the young to be proficient with firearms. Now we train them to give up their principals and morals when somebody else wants to step on them, yet be tolerant of their adversaries differences. Man, I am getting depressed with all of this B.S.

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth

image_zpsc562a3c1.jpg

We have become a nation of political correctness sissy's and are getting weaker every year .....if they can't win now on there agenda of gun control they say....... lets get what we can now and get this next generation of kids to think anything to do with guns is bad and you will be punished to support it ...those with a Agenda its called PCYG...... Propaganda Conditioning of Youth on Guns.......;)

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

image_zpsc562a3c1.jpg

Where are all the people who defend gun shops having "no loaded firearms" signs as being an insurance issue and therefore perfectly understandable? Surely these schools would really like to have a gun range, but the insurance is just too much and being responsible with our tax dollars, they cannot.

Anyway. My jr high school had a rifle range from the days when it was a high school and had JROTC. It also had a nuclear shelter. No putting a book on our head and hiding from the mushroom clouds for us.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    If you read all the way down there is a list of other kids who have been suspended for "gun related" incidents in schools across the country. Get it? How will these students relate to the 2nd Amendment in 20 years? This is the training and indoctrination going on today that will spell the end of firearms ownership in 20-30 years. Schools are growing our enemies and they will defeat us. Where will it end?:dunno:

This will epically backfire on them. They are creating the next generation of 2A advocates and don't even know it. Kids rebel, and when it's something that they can easily recognize as just a straight power grab, they rebel more.

JMO

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow

If the teacher can't handle a pop tart bitten into the shape of a gun, how is she going to deal with an active shooter in her Gun Free Zone?

If I were the principal I would have a long talk with staff.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If the teacher can't handle a pop tart bitten into the shape of a gun, how is she going to deal with an active shooter in her Gun Free Zone?

Probably cowering in a corner, peeing her pants, violating school policy by praying, she doesn't get shot.

reesez

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chevyville
    This crap is getting out of hand. Hell my 11 yr old step son took a knife to school on accident once and didn't get suspended. Of course there were stiff penalties when he got home! Damn ADHD.......:laugh:

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    This teacher should have had this kid suspended for just POSSESSING a pop-tart. Those things are nothing but sugar, fat, and artificial coloring! They are DEADLY!!

But we have the "follow policy to the letter" mentality in our schools. These people CANNOT think for themselves, so they put into place policies that look good on paper but have these kinds of side effects. But they NEVER deviate from policy because they know that nobody gets fired for following policy.

Next the'll be suspending/expelling kids because their parents have a gun and they can't take the risk that the kid might get access and bring it to school.

After that, they suspend kids because they suspect that they might have THOUGHT about a gun.

Top Bottom