• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I bought a small rechargeable Fenix a few years back for my son. It is great. Went to buy another one but they are discontinued. So my search for something tiny and potent is on.

I see Olight has a 150 lumen light for $15 and it has good reviews. But what else are you carrying? I don't want to spend a bunch.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I had a Nitecore TIP for a while, but it died on me after a couple of years. I have kept meaning to replace it, so count this as my tag for interest.

I tend to keep a Surefire G2X in a pocket, held in place by a Thyrm Switchback clip. But I would like to have a good keychain light, too.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I really love the Surefire E1B light. It's not a keychain light per se but excellent brightness for such a small light. It is easily carried in the pocket. I realize it's also not exactly cheap, but I think worth the money...

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    I bought a small rechargeable Fenix a few years back for my son. It is great. Went to buy another one but they are discontinued. So my search for something tiny and potent is on.

I see Olight has a 150 lumen light for $15 and it has good reviews. But what else are you carrying? I don't want to spend a bunch.

Olight...I've got an amazing collection of them.

Have yet to get a dud or an ill performer.

I've had steam light also, these out perform them by a long shot.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I'm sure this isn't what you're looking for, but Streamlight sent me this little guy free when I bought a TLR1-HL from their Amazon store. 10 whole lumens.

https://www.flashlightdealer.com/mobile/Product.aspx?ProductName=the-logo

73100.jpg

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Surefire Titan - 5 out of 5 stars, small, bright, more useful than I expected; the only down side is that toggling to the highest output is sometimes finicky

Surefire Sidekick - larger than a key fob (all 3 dimensions), bright, ergonomic, rechargeable; if you have this in a pocket with a key fob and keys, things can get crowded

If I had to repurchase, I would get another Titan

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Not a keychain, but I swear by this and Ive had on in my left pants pocket daily for years. And as a bonus, if you want to use it as a tactical light, it has a momentary contact tailcap, so it works like a Surefire. Not as bright, but Ive used it at multiple low light shoots and it works well enough to know your target up to 25 yards.

https://coastportland.com/products/hp2

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Not a keychain, but I swear by this and Ive had on in my left pants pocket daily for years. And as a bonus, if you want to use it as a tactical light, it has a momentary contact tailcap, so it works like a Surefire. Not as bright, but Ive used it at multiple low light shoots and it works well enough to know your target up to 25 yards.

https://coastportland.com/products/hp2

I have a Pelican light that's about that size and I do like it. But it's about twice the size of the one I mentioned in the OP

Top Bottom