• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BIGSHIVES1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 29, 2011
    I'm kinda new to the knife scene so bear with me. Has anyone heard of this site? I read that they are blems but they are really good prices. Has anyone purchased anything from here? Just was curious to see how bad the "blems" are?

Thanks!

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Dave's a good guy. Ive bought a couple of hard to find/hard to get knives from him. The blems Ive seen aren't bad at all. Very serviceable knives, just not up to Kershaw/ZT standards.

all that said, if you're looking for a easier to find / easier to get Kershaw or ZT knife, just hit up Brad and Knife Lady on this site!!

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    He is huge over at bladeforums. probably one of the biggest kershaw/zt knife dealers out there. nice guy too. he sells both blems and regular stuff. I have bought some blems from him in the past and you would have no idea why they are blems except they have 3 xxx on them. he is a good guy.

like stated above we have a knife dealer here on this website. brad's knives and knifelady they can hook you up with most anything and are great people to boot. very good pricing also.

bobbystoney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    I've bought from kershawguy before. Super fast shipping and the blems are great. Good luck on finding out why it is considered a blem. It's usually a very minor cosmetic flaw that after you carry the knife for a couple of days you won't even notice.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I bought a blem JYDII from him a few months ago. I'd buy from him again if I were in the market for another blem.

-J-

BIGSHIVES1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 29, 2011
    Thanks for all the input! I will have to check out Dave and Knife Lady before I make any purchases! I just got into the whole "knife" thing and thought I would do something reasonable before I go "all in"! :D

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Thanks for all the input! I will have to check out Dave and Knife Lady before I make any purchases! I just got into the whole "knife" thing and thought I would do something reasonable before I go "all in"! :D

Who is this Dave guy? Did Knife Lady dump me and get an new business partner?.......... I'm always last to know! :D :):

doublesharp

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Clark County
    I like the new but I love the old.

BILD1197.jpg

Top Bottom