• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    That’s a very interesting blade design. Either way, seems like a good price for a Kershaw.

Shipping and Handling from LAPoliceGear is typically $10 though.

prowland

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Greenwood
    I have the zing and it was the only kershaw knife that came will a dull edge. The flipper on it does not work the best either.

All that being said... It is a really cool blade design!

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    the zings are great knives! very cool design. surprises me to hear someone having one that doesn't flip open well. i would tell hot soapy water and some wd40 or something.

i had a custom Zing i bought from RJ (martin, the designer) at BLADE 2008. it was an AWESOME knife! fired like a ROCKET. RJ is one of the top folder makers in the world, bar none. kershaw did right on this knife!

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    FYI: last thing I bought from that site on closeout, took 6 months to arrive (even though all items appeared as in stock)....... Just FYI

Not saying you are lying, but I’ve ordered from that website 4 times in the past 60 days with each order having at least 1 close out item included. All orders took between 4-7 days with the standard shipping.

I consider that website good to go, but it always help to check an items status prior to ordering as websites may not be updated correctly.

prowland

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Greenwood
    the zings are great knives! very cool design. surprises me to hear someone having one that doesn't flip open well. i would tell hot soapy water and some ...

The problems have been fixed... Just saying my experience. I have several kershaws that were perfect out of the box... This one just needed some fine tuning.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Not saying you are lying, but I’ve ordered from that website 4 times in the past 60 days with each order having at least 1 close out item included. All orders took between 4-7 days with the standard shipping.

I consider that website good to go, but it always help to check an items status prior to ordering as websites may not be updated correctly.

I have ordered for LAPG dozens of times, and have had great luck with them. My only complaint is that everything ships from California, and seems to take a little longer to get here, in comparison to some Midwestern dealers like Optics Planet, Aim, etc.

That said I agree with Tyler 100% on buying from Brads. Great folks to deal with.

Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    I went to the gun show today, in Greenfield....bought a kershaw zing tanto from Brad...40$ Face to face transaction, no shipping, no backorders, and I even got a bloody handshake out of the deal.

copper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jun 20, 2009
    Shelby County
    I recieved a Zing for Fathers day...anybody else keep pinching their finger when closing it.
    I've done it 4 times already..you'd think i would learn by now...

Also,, It doesn't flip open as good as my other Kershaw's...

Last edited:
    Top Bottom