• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • larryhayden

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2012
    Im trying to get some more info on this gun. Kel tec su 16. anyone who has owned one or has any info please reply. Wondering about price ranges,caliber, and size and wieght specs

jontz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    I could spit into Michigan
    I haven't owned one, but I have shot one. It had, without question, the worst trigger of any firearm I have ever shot. It was gritty and very heavy. Perhaps the one I shot had some internal issue that I was not aware of, but I felt I should pass along my experience nonetheless. After looking at the specs, I would highly reccoment that you get your hands on one BEFORE you buy, if that is your intention.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Very light. Gets hot FAST. Cheap feeling plastic handguards that are very bendable. Not much for accuracy. Most if the gun is basicplastic. Disappointed at Kelly tec quality with BOTH su16s I owned. Doesn't come with a flash hider or muzzle brake, but needs the latter like yesterday.
    baaaad trigger.

Good points.
    good truck gun that folds in half that a Guy wouldn't cry over if stolen or broke. Light weight. Easy as crap to fold, break down and clean.

Want a real small and reliable firearm?
    Buy an AK pistol and learn to run it if u are serious about a serious firearm for protection in home or a truck gun.

Top Bottom