• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • purple72

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 26, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Went out & test rode a 2011 Concourse14 this afternoon. It was left over stock that never got sold. Anyway, it sure did ride pretty nice from what I could tell in 6.7 miles. Does anybody have any experience with these? Good, bad or indifferent.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I wish I did.

As a long term Cycle World subscriber, I can say that they are consistently top performers in the "sport touring" class and have stellar "long term test" reviews.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Did a search for the bike and it looks like kaws answer to the goldwing. 2013 model is 16,000.00 MSRP on their site. Had a 1996 Kaw 900 and I didn't have any problem's with it except the speed, was too much for me to handle and traded it for a 1997 650 and was great also.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I owned an ST1300 and have ridden the FJR and C14 on numerous occasions. Of the three, I would buy the Concourse and I'm not a Kawasaki fan. It's fast, agile, and built well. It's more sport than the ST1300 and I felt it was a bit more comfortable than the FJR.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    The Concours 1400 is a great bike. The only thing I dont like about it is the amount of electronics it has stuck inside of it. Kawasaki's K-DIAG program was created specifically for the Councours 1400 electronic diagnostics. The bike has 3 ECUs and traction control and fuel injection. So if you ever have an electrical issuse, expect it to be costly. Also you can only program a MAXIMUM of 6 key fobs before you have to buy a new ECU. So dont loose your key fobs. The bike has hydraulic controlled cam timing. At idle and low speed its pretty tame. But wind it out a little and its a full blown ZX1400 engine! It was Kawasaki's answer to sport touring bikes that lacked on the sport side. It was and continues to be a top preformer for a good reason. Why it doesnt sell better is the real mystery. Well not really when you consider the price tag but if its a hold-over and you can get it for a good price then I would say jump on it and ride!

Good luck and enjoy!

GunGunDin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Get the kawi
    I got one of there versys' and it's stone ax reliable.
    Get it and make sure you get it for the right price, it has been siting on there showroom floor for a while.

Top Bottom