• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I would like to see how this turns out... When I was in Spain I used to debate with professors all of the time about self defense and firearms etc. Basically if you kill someone who breaks into your house you go to jail if you kill them and if you seriously hurt them then you pay for them the rest of your life... They could not understand the concept of the castle doctrine or anything else and said I had no regard for human life... Some people got it but others just could not understand "our culture" as they put it.

This was in Argentina

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    The Japanese katana....when you absolutely, positively have to disassemble every last M(isbehavin')-F(ell)er ;) in the room....accept no substitute!!

:stretcher:

My "Burglar-be-cool" stick...my 100% real-deal made, bought, and owned in Japan 100+ (possibly 300) year-old katana:

DSC00142.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    In the land of the blind, the "one-eyed" man would be king.

Update.
    In the land of "no weapons" men, the "armed with a sword" man would be king.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Those were some brutal wounds. Even I would learn the lesson from that.

Rhino ....... Never buy a katana. Your friend, printcraft.

Can you image the thread he would put up within a couple weeks of owning one of those? IF he was alive or not in the hospital with hands to type with that is hahaha

You should have titled this"rhino sharpened his knife again last night"... 0 days since last injury.

Poor Rhino hahaha to the subject of the pictures themselves though I never said anything...Those are crazy, the dude ear, hand and knee are legit. Those last few were crazy!

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    This was in Argentina

Thank you, I just saw that! I was going off what the OP said about it being in Spain. Sadly it's the same way here in Argentina. I am living in Cordoba right now actually. I was just showing the pictures to a guy he works with down here and he knows some people that live in the neighborhood this happened. Guess the couple is nice the neighbors say and everyone is happy they stood up for themselves.

searpinski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Who wants to bet that these guys **** themselves if anyone ever mentions burglary around them again? Thank you for posting this. Play stupid games...

The Japanese katana....when you absolutely, positively have to disassemble every last M(isbehavin')-F(ell)er ;) in the room....accept no substitute!!

:stretcher:

My "Burglar-be-cool" stick...my 100% real-deal made, bought, and owned in Japan 100+ (possibly 300) year-old katana:

I don't even want to know how much that was. Well, maybe I do. I have always wanted one. Feel free to PM me with the crazy price if you are so inclined.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Swords and knives can be very effective...just not when someone's shooting you...or driving over you with a really big truck. Sort of like the martial arts that way, they have their place and this fellow seemed to know where it was.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I'm going to start wearing shirts and pants with tourniquets built-in to the arms and legs.

I used to work for a factory that issued Kevlar sleeves and Kevlar gloves. Might be worth looking at a Grainger or Conney Safety catalog. You could even step up to some chain mail gloves. Some leather chaps wouldn't hurt, either. I'm just lookin out for ya.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Wow, just brutal stuff! Glad the good guy was the one doing the damage. Cops should have let them bleed out.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I used to work for a factory that issued Kevlar sleeves and Kevlar gloves. Might be worth looking at a Grainger or Conney Safety catalog. You could even step up to some chain mail gloves. Some leather chaps wouldn't hurt, either. I'm just lookin out for ya.

Those are "cut resistant", NOT "cut proof".

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Amazing pics of what a true Katana can do. Honestly I'm surprised that any of them lived. A well made and sharp Katana can remove limbs, head, and can cut a torso in half with a single strike.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I would be happy with one made from 1060 carbon or 9260 spring steel. They can be found for under $300 and are good enough for martial arts cutting. Should work fine for zombies or other social situations.

Must resist urge to get credit card out...

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I just talked to a cop friend in Cordoba and they said that this guy in currently in jail for attacking the guys. Said that they were beating his kids and were going to kill his wife and for that reason he attacked them. I guess he is in jail and they are doing psych evaluations on him because "he must be crazy" to have done that.

It's crazy how things are in other countries. The people here I've talked to don't agree with it, but it's how the government does things. Heck the police can't even fire their guns unless shot at first. The way the explained it to me, is that they can have a gun pointed at them and even then they can't do anything until they are actually shot or shot at.

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    Started showing the pics to a guy at work. He saw one pic (the one with the hand) and said he didn't need to see anymore.

Yea that one was brutal for sure. Pretty cool IMO. Nice anatomy lesson courtesy of some idiot criminals. That dude with the neck/cheek gash is super lucky he survived. Playing a game of inches when you're getting near the neck.

Reminded me a video of a gang attack involving machetes. One guy was holding up his arm to block the swings. You can imagine what happened after a couple of hacks.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom