Just Who Is The Richest And Most Powerful In The World? Who Is Behind The Curtain?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Is it Musk today? Bezos? Gates? Maybe Buffett? Soros?

I contend the popular discussion of richest and by extension powerful is nothing but a distraction from the real wealth and power, to keep the people busy while ignoring what is going on behind the curtain...

Would love to hear your thoughts and see any links to just who is behind the curtain. I believe the Rothchilds are definitely in this group as is the Vatican, they both command trillions of dollars.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    I would be more inclined as to who is pulling Biden’s strings ? He’s not with it enough to pull off his BS on his own. Someone else is !

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Is it Musk today? Bezos? Gates? Maybe Buffett? Soros?

I contend the popular discussion of richest and by extension powerful is nothing but a distraction from the real wealth and power, to keep the people busy while ignoring what is going on behind the curtain...

Would love to hear your thoughts and see any links to just who is behind the curtain. I believe the Rothchilds are definitely in this group as is the Vatican, they both command trillions of dollars.

Richest and more powerful in the world? Clearly none of the names you mentioned.

Those are just the richest known people.
    They are regular citizens and have to disclose how much they make, pay taxes etc.

Some folks don't have to do that, like Vladimir Putin, who's believed to be the actual richest person in the world.

A few of them might be trillionaires already.

A few monarchs too.

As hereditary ruler of Abu Dhabi, the richest emirate in the U.A.E., Al-Nahyan is among the world's wealthiest monarchs. In addition to controlling 97.8 billion barrels of reserves; he runs one of the largest sovereign wealth funds, with reported assets of $830 billion.

They own their own countries and their power doesn't come just from their wealth.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Richest and more powerful in the world? Clearly none of the names you mentioned.

Those are just the richest known people.
    They are regular citizens and have to disclose how much they make, pay taxes etc.

Some folks don't have to do that, like Vladimir Putin, who's believed to be the actual richest person in the world.

A few of them might be trillionaires already.

A few monarchs too.

They own their own countries and their power doesn't come just from their wealth.
    Appreciate the contribution, it brings up some interesting questions.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I would be more inclined as to who is pulling Biden’s strings ? He’s not with it enough to pull off his BS on his own. Someone else is !
    I think this is a ploy, I don't underestimate him he has been playing these games a very long time. I believe he is aware enough to know what he is doing.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Appreciate the contribution, it brings up some interesting questions.
    Another type of people that don't disclose their wealth are criminals.

It's sometimes a blurry line between politicians, heads of states and criminals though.

Guys like El Chapo (apparently he made over 12 billions) and other mafia bosses all around the world we have even never heard of.

Those folks have their own private armies too with tens of thousands of members for the largest cartels.

They are far more powerful than any big tech billionaire.

Often more powerful than the local government.

You don't see them in the Forbes richest people lists.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    At the end of this thread journey I was hoping to find a consensus as to who was pulling the strings to get the US under control and a part of the one world government they are leading to...

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I believe a lot of strings get pulled by groups that don't represent people as much as interests, and oftentimes those interests are diametrically opposed to each other.

Take for example oil & insurance. Oil companies (and their shippers) want to find oil, extract it, and get it to market in the cheapest possible way. This means less regulations, less safety, less oversight. Their shippers want to load the stuff and haul it as fast as they can to their destination to make a more money. Again, less safety, less regulation, less environmental rules.

Opposite them is the insurance industry. They want to take money and make as few payouts as possible. They know there will always be some losses they have to cover but less is better. So they PUSH safety regulations, this is safety for the workers and the environment. They don't care as much about the environment except collaterally, where they will have to pay to clean up messes. So each side lobbies, pushes, and pulls for their side to make the most money.

Then look at banking. They push for fewer regs and tighter rules for bankruptcy. They want to loan money out as freely as possible but don't want to have people who never should have been loaned the money have the ability to file bankruptcy and get out of it. So they lobby on both ends, as in wanting to have their cake and eat it too.

I don't think it is individuals as much as large interest groups that wield nearly as much power on the national and global stage as they used to. However, at the state and local level they do wield tremendous power just by being big. Say Walmart through its policies and practices actually kills a worker. What prosecutor in any county (or parish) wants to try to go after Walmart even if they have a fairly airtight case? They'll face a massive legal team and massive public relations against them by Walmart saying they are against business and jobs. How many have the guts, manpower, and resources to fight Walmart?

I believe it is easier for the ultra rich to wield influence nearest themselves, and less and less as they go nationally and internationally. I speak only for major western nations as obviously in poorer countries the rich would influence more on a national level.

Regards,

Doug

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    View attachment 65AE143D-A350-49A1-82EE-A1560102C989.png

E7444091-4AAB-4DC4-B2EC-F60C1BB27FCB.png
    Go here:
    https://www.cfr.org/membership/roster

And here:

And look at the two membership lists and see the corporations and individuals who are on both. They ALL hold immense amounts of power, but the ones that cross over hold the most.

The graphics above are a couple years old, but look at all the people seated in power and in the media who have driven the domestic and foreign policies for the last fifty years.

Biden’s cabinet:

“Joe Biden promised that he would form “the most diverse cabinet” in US history. This may be true in terms of skin color and gender, but almost all of his key future cabinet members have one thing in common: they are, indeed, members of the US Council on Foreign Relations.

This is the case for Anthony Blinken (State), Lloyd Austin (Defense), Alejandro Mayorkas (Homeland Security), William J. Burns (CIA Director), Janet Yellen (Treasury), Linda Thomas-Greenfield (Ambassador to the UN), Gina Raimondo (Commerce), Cecilia Rouse (Chair of the Council of Economic Advisors), John Kerry (Special Envoy for Climate), and even Tom Vilsack (Agriculture).

44 year old Jake Sullivan, Biden’s National Security Advisor, is not yet a CFR member, but has been a Senior Fellow at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace (a think tank “promoting active international engagement by the United States”) and a member of the US German Marshall Fund’s “Alliance For Securing Democracy” (a major promoter of the “Russiagate” disinformation campaign), both of which are run by senior CFR members.

(Update: Additional CFR members in Joe Biden’s incoming administration includeSusan Rice (White House Domestic Policy Council Director), Jeffrey Zients (Coronavirus Coordinator), Wendy Sherman (Deputy Secretary of State), Jon Finer (Deputy National Security Advisor) and Eric Lerner (Office of Science and Technology Policy). Victoria Nuland (Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs) is the wife of former CFR member and PNAC cofounder Robert Kagan.)”

Attachments

• 78C40621-7E73-410F-906F-AAB1C37C7D4D.png
      2.2 MB · Views: 4

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    View attachment 127082

View attachment 127080
    Go here:
    https://www.cfr.org/membership/roster

And here:

And look at the two membership lists and see the corporations and individuals who are on both. They ALL hold immense amounts of power, but the ones that cross over hold the most.

The graphics above are a couple years old, but look at all the people seated in power and in the media who have driven the domestic and foreign policies for the last fifty years.

Biden’s cabinet:

“Joe Biden promised that he would form “the most diverse cabinet” in US history. This may be true in terms of skin color and gender, but almost all of his key future cabinet members have one thing in common: they are, indeed, members of the US Council on Foreign Relations.

This is the case for Anthony Blinken (State), Lloyd Austin (Defense), Alejandro Mayorkas (Homeland Security), William J. Burns (CIA Director), Janet Yellen (Treasury), Linda Thomas-Greenfield (Ambassador to the UN), Gina Raimondo (Commerce), Cecilia Rouse (Chair of the Council of Economic Advisors), John Kerry (Special Envoy for Climate), and even Tom Vilsack (Agriculture).

44 year old Jake Sullivan, Biden’s National Security Advisor, is not yet a CFR member, but has been a Senior Fellow at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace (a think tank “promoting active international engagement by the United States”) and a member of the US German Marshall Fund’s “Alliance For Securing Democracy” (a major promoter of the “Russiagate” disinformation campaign), both of which are run by senior CFR members.

(Update: Additional CFR members in Joe Biden’s incoming administration includeSusan Rice (White House Domestic Policy Council Director), Jeffrey Zients (Coronavirus Coordinator), Wendy Sherman (Deputy Secretary of State), Jon Finer (Deputy National Security Advisor) and Eric Lerner (Office of Science and Technology Policy). Victoria Nuland (Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs) is the wife of former CFR member and PNAC cofounder Robert Kagan.)”
    Everytime I see that it makes me sick.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    This is the voice of world control, I bring you peace. It may be the peace of plenty and content, or the peace of unburied death.

Internet points for anybody old enough to remember what that's from.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    WOW!!!

In 2017, CFR nightmare President Donald Trump immediately canceled these trade agreements – because he viewed them as detrimental to US domestic industry – which allowed China to conclude its own, recently announced RCEP free-trade area, encompassing 14 countries and a third of global trade. Trump also canceled other CFR achievements, like the multinational Iran nuclear deal and the UN climate and migration agreements, and he tried, but largely failed, to withdraw US troops from East Asia, Central Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Africa, thus seriously endangering the global US empire built over decades by the CFR and its 5000 elite members.

Unsurprisingly, most of the US media, whose owners and editors are themselves members of the CFR, didn’t like President Trump. This was also true for most of the European media, whose owners and editors are members of international CFR affiliates like the Bilderberg Group and the Trilateral Commission, founded by CFR directors after the conquest of Europe during World War II. Moreover, it was none other than the CFR which in 1996 recommended a closer cooperation between the CIA and the media, i.e. a restart of the famous CIA Operation Mockingbird. Historically, OSS and CIA directors since William Donovan and Allen Dulles have always been CFR members.

Was the 2020 presidential election “stolen”, as some allege? There are certainly indications of significant statistical anomalies in key Democrat-run swing states. Whether these were decisive for the election outcome may be up to courts to decide. At any rate, Joe Biden may well be the first US President known to be involved in international corruption before even entering office.

Why are most US and international media hardly interested in this? Well, why should they?

Top Bottom