Just Who Is The Richest And Most Powerful In The World? Who Is Behind The Curtain?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    If you notice on the CFR membership list, all the media members are the same ones who made the most “reeeee” when Trump was in office.

Not to mention the political operatives (on both sides) were the ones most embroiled in the news cycle.

Coincidence? Me thinks not.

It’s not about Left vs. Right folks, that’s just a sideshow.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Is it Musk today? Bezos? Gates? Maybe Buffett? Soros?

I contend the popular discussion of richest and by extension powerful is nothing but a distraction from the real wealth and power, to keep the people busy while ignoring what is going on behind the curtain...

Would love to hear your thoughts and see any links to just who is behind the curtain. I believe the Rothchilds are definitely in this group as is the Vatican, they both command trillions of dollars.

"In this group"....

Dude, they are the group, lol. The wealth of the Rothschilds is more decimal places than all of the people you listed above combined, a few times over. Rockafellers are the other family that has immeasurable wealth.

As far as the powerful families go with western influence, those 2 are at the tip top.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    The problem with these conspiracy theories such as the membership of the Council of Foreign Relations is the premise that all the members have the same agenda and think the same.

Look at us on INGO. We are all members here, voluntarily, right? So that means everyone thinks like me, right? Everyone on here agrees with me that to cut our spending we should chop our military spending by 50%, right?

Or everyone agrees with Kutnupe when it comes to LE issues, because we're all members of the INGO ergo we all think the same.

Or what about the members of the NRA? How many NRA members would be just fine with regulating, or even banning, assault weapons 'cause there's no need for them to hunt, right? I believe they are called Fudd's?

My point is that many very influential, rich or important people may well be members of similar or overlapping groups, but that doesn't mean a tinker's damn when it comes to each individuals thought process or priorities.

If ya'll ever get into a heated argument with a fellow traveler in whatever group you belong to, harken back the idea that all members of a group think alike, because you know we don't.

Regards,

Doug

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The problem with these conspiracy theories such as the membership of the Council of Foreign Relations is the premise that all the members have the same agenda and think the same.

Look at us on INGO. We are all members here, voluntarily, right? So that means everyone thinks like me, right? Everyone on here agrees with me that to cut our spending we should chop our military spending by 50%, right?

Or everyone agrees with Kutnupe when it comes to LE issues, because we're all members of the INGO ergo we all think the same.

Or what about the members of the NRA? How many NRA members would be just fine with regulating, or even banning, assault weapons 'cause there's no need for them to hunt, right? I believe they are called Fudd's?

My point is that many very influential, rich or important people may well be members of similar or overlapping groups, but that doesn't mean a tinker's damn when it comes to each individuals thought process or priorities.

If ya'll ever get into a heated argument with a fellow traveler in whatever group you belong to, harken back the idea that all members of a group think alike, because you know we don't.

Regards,

Doug

It doesn't matter if there are disagreements, they're still playing for the same team; themselves.

You're on the other team. They're just deciding how they're going to take away your children's future, that's what they're arguing over.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Regards,

Doug
    They are all getting rich planning to be in the elite group when you and I are enslaved...

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    A couple of nights ago kin in Texas called up and a nephew brought up some of this in conversation. I suggested finding a copy of "The Brotherhood Of Darkness" because it is a little book produced from decades of research that not only explains both who and why but also the distractive camouflage scheme that is used to mask who is involved and their motivations and intents. So with the thought of finding another copy and mailing it to them I did a search and was shocked at the prices on amazon, ebay and elsewhere. Heh, this may be the information age with knowledge for free on the interseine but truth is yet a valuable commodity. There's been a lecture presentation almost two hours long by the author that has been available for many years. And there have been many other people (most past away now) who have also bucked against the establishment and have also freely contributed to the people of America the work of many years of their lives. All we have to do is put in some serious study time and forsake the most dearly held sincerely cherished myths.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Regards,

Doug
    The problem is when so called conspiracies are exposed nothing happens. We have reached a point the deeds can be done without conspiring. (And that should terrify freedom loving people.)

Take the IRS, Obummer never had a conversation telling the head to stop approving conservative groups, the ordinary employees, that generally support dems, knew what would help the side they were for and executed it.

If conservative groups had said that the IRS was deliberately screwing them you would have said:

"The problem with these conspiracy theories such as the employees of the IRS is the premise that all the members have the same agenda and think the same."

The entire apple was rotten but they just trimmed a little peice.

When do any of those in the chart disagree? The conspiracy was right in front of your face in the election and you still couldn't see it. Is it not a conspiracy when the MSM and social media agree not to cover anything that might benefit Trump in the election aftermath if the election was being contested? Did you see my post of the article announcing that BEFORE the election? Then they did it.

It is an ugly world and the depravity of some of our fellow man is off the charts, but it is rare to find in our little communities, it will collect around and in the shadows of power...

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010

Regards,

Doug
    Hi Doug,
    Concerning the planners and the functionaries for creating globgov, something you might want to find out about is that there are many groups popularized to the public as being the culprits even though there is indeed a unifying control operating behind the scenes.
    It's like a swirling school of sardines confusing the targeting software behind the eyes of a bigger fish. It confuses people and prevents interference from us proles. Or, perhaps an example more apropos could be overloading the public with conflicting data, organizations, experts and events so that they don't have a prayer of a chance at organizing and prying the truth about little green men and flying saucers out from the control of the military-industrial complex. It's just more mind control brought to us by our tax dollars.
    :patriot:

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I cannot buy into the conspiracy theories, but I can buy into non-coordinated but like-minded individuals all generally moving toward the same goal. That goal is more power to them, more money to them, more control to them. I think that is most recently and clearly shown by the recent call for what can only be called " company towns " again.

Have to get back to work, and don't have time to look for it right now. However some years ago I ran across an academic paper which traced board membership amongst the largest companies in the world. It was an amazingly compact group. In many cases an individual sat on multiple boards of some of the largest companies in the world. That is power. That is a method of controlling both what a company does, what it pays, where it has its goods manufactured, and the myriad number of other things which affect both national economies and the world. That confluence of a relatively small number of people all affecting multiple large corporations has to have an effect whether the coordination is intentional or not if the individuals bring the same mindset to multiple companies and drive toward similar outcomes the effect is the same as a conspiracy even if there is no conspiring amongst the individuals.

It is frequently forgotten that while corporate CEOs are the public face of a company they are in fact with exceptions just employees. Let one who is not a major owner cause the corporation a problem and the board will quickly take action.

Real power and risk to our nation is among board members of the large corporations who sit on multiple boards. Couple this with shockingly poor action on the part of the Justice and legal systems to enforce fiduciary responsibility laws upon board members and they find themselves unfettered, able to pretty much do as they wish.

If there is a man behind the curtain, I would put forth that these individuals who sit on multiple boards of large corporations, are the man behind the curtain.

Pre world war II it was common to find both the board members and the company executives to be patriotic nationalistic supporters of the USA. These were the individuals who pledged their companies their fortunes and their futures to the United States effort to defeat our enemies across both oceans. These individuals took substantial risk, and performed a leap of faith in building out the arsenal of democracy.

Today's board members and executive officers feel no allegiance to any nation. Many will call themselves citizens of the world. With little understanding what that actually means for their future and their children's future. Not only are these individuals unlikely to come to the aid of their nation they often work diligently to undermine the nation where they hold citizenship live and raise their children to improve profit, or gain market share or control.

As has been common throughout human history people separate their individual morals and ethics from their business practices all too often. I have often heard " that's just business " when the business owner I am speaking to is describing something that I am certain on a personal level they would find immoral or unethical, but it is the profitable thing to do. Not all are afflicted with this obviously, however I am convinced that being afflicted with this behavior is a prerequisite to climb to the highest levels of large corporate leadership or board membership.

Top Bottom