• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Springer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.6%
    68   1   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Shelbyville
    We bought my dad one for Christmas. It was the first one I have handled and I was pretty impressed. For the price they go for they can't be beat. Enjoy the new optic :)

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    After reading this I've been on the fence about buying a aimpoint pro for a long time and finally pulled the trigger based on the deal originally posted. I'm looking forward to getting it setup on my go to gun.

Spikedog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2011
    Lafayette
    After reading this I've been on the fence about buying a aimpoint pro for a long time and finally pulled the trigger based on the deal originally posted. I'm looking forward to getting it setup on my go to gun.

Yes, I was the same and wanted to wait, but the discount was there. I'm mounting mine on my older Colt carbine. I hope it warms up a little, so I can get it sighted in!

The only downside is that they use FedEx-USPS to get it to you. It goes really fast to the local post - then waits there for a few days for delivery.

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    I have two and really like them... great features and quality. I'm looking forward to using them in a carbine course this year.

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    Mounted mine on a Daniel Defense and throughly enjoy it! It doesn't matter where your head and eye are in relation to the red dot. Wherever that red dot is, that's where the bullet is going. I had trouble with a cheaper primary arms dot where it wouldn't necessarily work this way.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Mine arrived today and has already been mounted onto the rifle. I used the flip up iron sights to bring the red dot near a zero so I should be pretty close if not right on when I put some rounds on paper. So far I'm impressed with the red dot. I'm not sure what the additional screws are for, and I'll read more on that later. So far so good.

bigelowe

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2012
    bullitt county
    I have a primary arms micro dot and a vortex sparc. I really like the aimpoint, but the price of the others is what attracted me to those. I still want the aimpoint though.

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    100   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    I have a primary arms micro dot and a vortex sparc. I really like the aimpoint, but the price of the others is what attracted me to those. I still want the aimpoint though.

I have a Vortex SPARC and had 2 Strikefires. I now own an Eotech 516, Aimpoint PRO, and Aimpoint M4. There is really no comparison between the SPARC and the Eotech and Aimpoints. You are better off saving the extra cash and going with the higher quality. The Vortex SPARC is fun just for a plinker gun, but I will never use it on a HD gun. The battery life is it's biggest achilles heel.

Top Bottom