Just a heads up. Augason Farms 7/20/2022 Butter Powder 2 lbs 4 oz No. 10 Can $19 now vs $42 yesterday. Not all prices went down,as whole eggs are $115

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I buy from them and note the prices flip flop routinely. Only buy the ones on clearance, never buy from resellers (which is usually what the triple digit prices are).

Also watch ingredients. Some are overpriced based on being primarily sugar. Sugar keeps fine on it's own. The "honey powder" for example, mostly refined sugar with some honey flavoring tossed in. Buy real honey, it keeps forever with no special processing required.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I should look into that stuff. The gardener keeps a lot of real butter in the freezer.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Amazon product ASIN B0096I6XSU
    I only post this because it had been out of stock and at almost double that price.

Back in Febuary I paid $22 for the same whole eggs that are now $115,should have gotten more.
    Thanks for posting!

Even though I'm late to the game, there are still good prices on the butter (now even $2 less per can) and other Auguson Farms items; got some good deals thanks to your post.
    :ingo:

Lstuard

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2022
    Evansville
    If I am not mistaken, Walmart sells this stuff online as well....I believe that is where I bought my Auguson Farms AND Mountain House foods

Top Bottom