Johnson Safe Delivery - 03/19/2013 (Seven Pics)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Jeff Johnson delivered my BR-640 this morning. 1250lbs, Humitistat, goldenrod, three lighting fixtures, key/dial locking system, custom color paint job, and.... he allowed me to come up yesterday and pick out my own lock and handle color scheme. Order was placed about 4 months ago, and as I look at it, the wait was worth every second.

Handmade safes from Indiana, what could be better? Last month for the shop, I ordered a BR-660 double door with custom Profire logos as well. Looking forward to seeing it in July.

FYI, Jeff mentioned that his website is down. If you need him, call him at the number under his site advertiser section.

Awesome to support another INGO advertiser. I can't recommend his work highly enough. Thanks again !!

See pics below:

1i06mf.jpg

2ahtefr.jpg

rbxmx4.jpg

xqlyxj.jpg

97kxso.jpg

182m9f.jpg

5mg55d.jpg

bmwguru

Plinker
    Dec 24, 2008
    I ordered my BR642 last week and have a scheduled delivery date of 10-25-2013. It will be worth the wait. Jeff Johnson is one of the coolest people I've met in a long time. Honest, hard working and down to earth. I wanted to put half the money down but he wouldn't take a cent. I really wish he would have taken the money because it will be hard for me to keep from spending it in the meantime. I will have to have some serious self discipline. If anyone is considering a Johnson safe I suggest you hurry because the line isn't getting any shorter and Jeff said his prices are going up about 10% on April first. And remember you won't have to pay for it until it's done.

4GvnSnr

Plinker
    Mar 26, 2012
    Thanks guy, much appreciated.

I can't for the life of me make a decision on a safe but Johnson is definitely at the top of the list. Very nice.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    You still happy with your safe? I called Mr. Johnson today to talk to him about a safe. I plan on checking them out at the 1500 to get a feel for what I want.

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    You still happy with your safe? I called Mr. Johnson today to talk to him about a safe. I plan on checking them out at the 1500 to get a feel for what I want.

I couldn't be happier with my safe. Even happier that I have a BR-660 coming to the shop next week. Glad to support a local business, and couldn't ask for better customer service than you get from Johnson Safe.

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Nov 26, 2012
    This is all very encouraging. I've been considering calling them to see if they can custom build a safe for me.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom