Joe Rogan: ‘If Michelle Obama runs [against Trump], she wins’ Obama best president in our lifetime

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    God help us if that happens....
    It would be proof positive we are teetering on the brink of the Abyss and the kids we all raised are pushing the cart ever closer.

I have caught some flak in recent time for saying our kids are the reason We are in this so prove me wrong. I will listen.

To that I also know some very conservative young men and women which does give me hope then some insanity erupts and the streets are filled with these imbecile’s.

1gunaholic

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Nov 10, 2021
    Central Indiana
    The former UFC commentator and host of “The Joe Rogan Experience” on Spotify SPOT has gone viral for speculating that former first lady Michelle Obama would beat Donald Trump in 2024 if President Joe Biden didn’t run for re-election.

“I really believe if Michelle Obama runs, she wins,” Rogan said during his Christmas Eve episode. “She’s great, she’s intelligent, she’s articulate, she’s the wife of the best president that we have had in our lifetime in terms of, like, a representative of intelligent, articulate people.”
    He also said that a ticket with Obama and Kamala Harris as vice president would provide “a double dose of diversity.”

iu

Michelle Obama would be the greatest leader in history.
    :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Her husband was the greatest president in our lifetime...
    iu

:cowbell::cowbell::cowbell::cowbell::cowbell::cowbell:
    Well, she'll get all the votes from hermaphrodites

armac6

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2021
    Indianapolis
    The country would be better off and more inclusive/diversified with rachael levine for president and micheal obama.... I mean michelle as vice president:flasher::flasher:

09OVbl_0YM8UgFY00

iu

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I'm with you. If I'm going to listen to a particular Rogan podcast I'm doing so because I want to listen to what his guest has to say. I don't tune in solely for what Rogan has to say.

If he had no guests of interest to me, I wouldn't tune in at all.
    Completely agree. I think the less he talks, the more interested I am. The less vulgar he is, and the more sincere questions he asks, show he respects and wants to learn from whoever is on at the time.
    Podcast to podcast can have a very different flavor.

I think he’s a truth seeker, and so what if he’s left right now. A person can change.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Completely agree. I think the less he talks, the more interested I am. The less vulgar he is, and the more sincere questions he asks, show he respects and wants to learn from whoever is on at the time.
    Podcast to podcast can have a very different flavor.

I think he’s a truth seeker, and so what if he’s left right now. A person can change.
    I still haven't listened to his (or anyone else's for that matter) podcasts. I still think of him as the host of "Fear Factor", getting people to eat hissing roaches and lay in boxes full of snakes, etc.. :):

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I still haven't listened to his (or anyone else's for that matter) podcasts. I still think of him as the host of "Fear Factor", getting people to eat hissing roaches and lay in boxes full of snakes, etc.. :):
    The McCullough and Malone podcasts are certainly his podcasts, but he really doesn’t talk all that much.

I’m not generally a fan of podcasts and would certainly never watch a video of a podcast (who has that kind of time?) because most of them are just too full of themselves, and Rogan may be no different at times, but with the right guest it’s gold.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    It would be proof positive we are teetering on the brink of the Abyss and the kids we all raised are pushing the cart ever closer.

I have caught some flak in recent time for saying our kids are the reason We are in this so prove me wrong. I will listen.

To that I also know some very conservative young men and women which does give me hope then some insanity erupts and the streets are filled with these imbecile’s.
    How are the kids responsible for this? They dont vote nearly as much as people 50+, and they dont show up to midterm elections.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    How are the kids responsible for this? They dont vote nearly as much as people 50+, and they dont show up to midterm elections.
    I`m not sure you`re clear on what`s happening across the country. How in the world can you say "kids" don`t vote as much as anyone else? That`s pretty off the wall, and you have no data...

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    We all know Joe has had too many mushrooms...I heard him say once that this country needs a strong homosexual leader.....guess he was thinking of Michelle Obama then...? Or the anti-christ. I like Joe for how he does interviews....other than that I have no use for his opinions.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Good God here we go.
    Graphs and charts.
    Not sure how old you are but my kids and their friends fall squarely into the center group. I discussed so much with many of them and most were on the Bernie train and yes they all voted. My oldest son is like minded with us. He is in his 40’s and spent a lot of energy getting his spouse of the kid train. So I guess to revise my statement I have kids in their mid 40’s. The one younger than the conservative is a lib leaning idiot.
    But his mother raised him
    More of them are falling in line.
    I base my view on this from personal observations and experiences.
    Just look around with an open mind. If your kids are conservative then good on you sir.

Always kick back on this but I stand firm.

joncon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 30, 2013
    Bartholomew County
    Well, maybe if Michelle were to become president it would be twice in her life she was proud to be an American.
    I've never listened to Rogan and have no plans to, with idiotic statements like those.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Never listened to him...now never will. Guess I'm not his demographic.

Also, I don't listen to random people and immediately assume they actually have functioning grey matter. (So, he was a UFC commentator and now people think he's a freaking genius on politics...LOL I think is the correct response)

Top Bottom