Joe Biden Confused About Gun Control (So stupid it hurts your head)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Taney37

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    It's a sad state of affairs when this is what is representing our country, BTW i would not want to swap a bottle of water with Joe much less waste a case of beer.:xmad:

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Joe might be a bit umm...slow but I bet he'd be a trip to split a case of beer with.

Imagine Biden, Teddy Kennedy, Bill Clinton, and GW at an open bar wedding reception or a good old pub crawl; party on!:yesway:

I try hard not to "hate". This little fantasy helps me humanize people that I would otherwise have overwhelming negative feeling towards.

For some reason, I can not imagine any positive scenario involving Obama, Schumer, Feinstein or Lautenberg. Well, at least not any that the mere thought of wouldn't warrant a secret service visit. Does that make me a bad person?:dunno:

cmstuard

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    96   0   0
    Aug 21, 2011
    SW Indiana
    The really scaring part is that this is our back-up president. He can't even do math...about 150 rounds were fired at Newtown. "If they were 10 round magazines he would have had to change the magazine 30 times...or 25 times".

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    "There is no sporting reason for a clip to hold 30 rounds."

There is also no reason for the federal government to tell EVERYONE how to use their belongings. I would think the locality should manage that, and even then at a minimum as they would be more apt to understand the needs of the people.

but that's how the framer's intended the government to work wasn't it ;)

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    haha. Wow, truly pitiful. Not only is that the poorest math I've seen in awhile, but he makes the argument that changing "clips" will cause mass murderers to be stopped by little old ladies, but changing "clips" won't reduce our chance at self-defense. Hope no old ladies attack me while I perform a mag change.
    :n00b: :n00b: :n00b:

Chr15topher

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    New Albany
    This is all I saw...

C6FA238A.jpg

Haha! +1

mistap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    Art. 1, Sec. 32
    "There is no sporting reason for a clip to hold 30 rounds."

There is also no reason for the federal government to tell EVERYONE how to use their belongings. I would think the locality should manage that, and even then at a minimum as they would be more apt to understand the needs of the people.

but that's how the framer's intended the government to work wasn't it ;)

Wait... What? I think we may be on the same side of this issue, but where we part ways is when you start suggesting that a government entity should determine what I NEED in regards to my RIGHTS.

Read my lips: It. Is. Not. About. NEED!

richieray

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Kewanna
    What a moron. I agree with earlier comment everyone kmows joe is an idiot it is the open worship of Obama that is a threat

Small's

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    south of Indy
    I Love to hear ol joe speak. Everytime i watcha a video with him talking i break out laughing then get pissed. I dont think saturday night live could make fun of him as good as he does it himself. Now i know why they want to do a reality show on ol joe.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Anybody see Joey "Plugs" in the VP debate?? Not one gaffe, always on point, poised, knew his game-plan and never deviated. Had all the right pauses and punctuation as well as body language.

If I didn't know better I would have said he was a different 'Joe". Coincidence? I wonder. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom