Joe Biden Confused About Gun Control (So stupid it hurts your head)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    I made it about halfway through, and could not stomach the ignorance and stupidity coming out of his piehole. I hate to say this, but pray nothing happens to our current C-in-C.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I made it about halfway through, and could not stomach the ignorance and stupidity coming out of his piehole. I hate to say this, but pray nothing happens to our current C-in-C.

I would have to disagree. Obama may be a lot brighter than Joe, but if Joe were at the wheel, he couldn't persuade a light pole to hold still, let alone advance any legislative agenda.

CountryBoy1981

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    I would have to disagree. Obama may be a lot brighter than Joe, but if Joe were at the wheel, he couldn't persuade a light pole to hold still, let alone advance any legislative agenda.

I have to agree. Obama speaks and people listen without questioning. Joe speaks, everyone isn't sure whether to laugh or feel sorry for the guy.

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality

No, but other libtards in the .gov could easily persuade him to back their causes, with no regrets, since there isn't a snowballs chance in hell of him winning a presidential bid. Even Dems know he is a lost cause.

s-works

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    Indianapolis
    This guy is not an idiot. He is extremely smart.

It just goes to show you that their platform is weak. It isn't about saving cops or kids. When challenged in a neutral enviroment where statistics and fact reign supreme over hopes and dreams even a bright man cant argue the case without joking around about shotguns and fbi stats about "clip" reloading. He stated the supreme court ruled that reasonable limitations could be placed on certain weapons and then he contradicted that by saying look it is a non-issue the ruling says you can have your guns i just want to limit your "clips."
    He cant stay on point and he IS a smart lawmaker.
    Someone on here (military arms channel) grab a couple off the street that have never shot an ar15 and see how long it takes for them to reload.

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    This is all I saw...

C6FA238A.jpg

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Poor old Uncle Joe. I think Obama keeps him around because he is like a puppy. Loyal but not altogether, so he is easy to control. Poor old slow Uncle Joe is confused most of the time, not just when Obama gives him a task. He might have been bright when he was younger I don't know. But I do know that he is totally befuddled now. I bet he doesn't even go to the bathroom by himself.

Top Bottom