• ...and so much more!
  • Gun Chooter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Jan 15, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Greetings INGO,

I work in the fire safety industry. Like most other industries right now, we’re having a difficult time bringing on more motivated individuals. With popular online recruitment companies proving to be unfruitful, I’ve been trying to think outside the box. I realized that a high percentage of my guys are gun guys, and with this being the case I thought I’d reach out here. The job is physically demanding and requires mentally strong individuals. If you or someone you know are looking for a job opportunity, pm me and I’d be glad to schedule a time to meet. A few job highlights listed below. Thanks!

Starting pay $18-20/hr
    No experience required
    On the job training
    Great culture
    Shop located just outside Indianapolis

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Greetings
    I work in the fire safety industry. Like most other industries right now, we’re having a difficult time bringing on more motivated individuals. With popular online recruitment companies proving to be unfruitful, I’ve been trying to think outside the box. I realized that a high percentage of my guys are gun guys, and with this being the case I thought I’d reach out here. The job is physically demanding and requires mentally strong individuals. If you or someone you know are looking for a job opportunity, pm me and I’d be glad to schedule a time to meet. A few job highlights listed below. Thanks!

Starting pay $18-20/hr
    No experience required
    On the job training
    Great culture
    Shop located just outside Indianapolis

Greetings INGO,

Starting pay $18-20/hr
    No experience required

Good luck, sounds like a nice entry level position. Not sure about your part of the state. Up here in the northwest area there are positions posted everywhere. EVERYONE is looking for workers. Even the local Ace hardware has posted on their outside sign. Yep we are looking for workers too! Not sure what the issue is. It just seems like people don't want to work anymore.

Gun Chooter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Jan 15, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Yes sir, it’s the most difficult time I’ve experienced in my career to find employees. I’m sure multiple factors are contributing. Forces ones hand at creative thinking. Best of luck to you!

Gun Chooter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Jan 15, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Best of luck, my company hires people in at WAY more than that and we have a hard time currently even. Usually literally 1000 people will apply for 15-20 jobs, this last go around we exhausted our hiring

Interesting. Retention is really not our issue. New hires however is tough.
    Best of luck, my company hires people in at WAY more than that and we have a hard time currently even. Usually literally 1000 people will apply for 15-20 jobs, this last go around we exhausted our hiring pool...
    Interesting. We do pretty well with retention. It’s finding new ones to retain.

Top Bottom