• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    A couple of weeks ago, we had it brought to our attention that Jesse jackson made the laughable claim that airliners can be brought down with semiautomatic weapons.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...assault_weapons_can_shoot_down_airplanes.html

In spite of the predictable response addressing the nonsensical nature of this claim, Jesse now claims that not only are such weapons effective for shooting down airplanes, but also for blowing up railroads.

Jesse Jackson Repeats Claim That Semi-Autos Can ‘Shoot Down Airplanes’ — Now They Can Also ‘Blow Up Railroads’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I was privy to some top secret documents from almost 100 years ago and probably shouldn't be discussing this on a public forum but the commonly accepted reason for the sinking of the titanic, the iceberg, wasn't the true cause, it was an early assault weapon! So not only can they bring down airliners and trains but oceanliners also!!!!!

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    I was privy to some top secret documents from almost 100 years ago and probably shouldn't be discussing this on a public forum but the commonly accepted reason for the sinking of the titanic, the iceberg, wasn't the true cause, it was an early assault weapon! So not only can they bring down airliners and trains but oceanliners also!!!!!

Assault ice?

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Some of the musicians had choppers in their violin cases!

johnny45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013

Guns were not banned on the Titanic. It was not a gun free zone. That is why it sank.

2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    The sad thing is that an awful lot of people take what ole Jessie sez for the God Awful truth...... I think that last week his cohort in silliness Al Sharpton was also spouting off non-sense also.

darrin5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Oh Jesse

I would pay money to see him walk the streets of Chicago day or night without his gang of ARMED security that carry those bad bad guns known as AW, what a dick!!!!!!:D

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Jackson is a successful extortionist. He lives well at the expense and naivete of others.

Top Bottom