Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Welp, I found a decent article that brings up what I heard before. There was talk of Sessions leaving (by hook or by crook) after the midterms, and it also coincides nicely with Mueller's report that, shockingly, Rosenstein actually wants to be wrapped up, too. Article posted 17 Oct 2018.

Just in case anyone wants to push the narrative that President Trump wants to interfere in the investigation by getting rid of Sessions...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-10-17/mueller-said-ready-to-deliver-key-findings-in-his-trump-probe

a3718af1-1e2c-4568-8f80-581b2f9a61d5.png

"Mueller's work won't be concluded ahead of the Nov. 6 midterm elections, when Democrats hope to take control of the House and end Trump's one party hold on Washington"

The cynical part of me (which lately accounts for virtually 100%) says the report will be viewed as exculpatory, else it would have come out (just) before the midterms

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    We knew what we were getting when we elected President Trump. If Trump committed sexual harassment on a white house staff member while in office, he'd likely be in jail. Certainly not be allowed to stay in office.

Again, have a link to the statute that provides for jail time for sexual harassment?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

EMDX6043

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2015
    Hammond
    The cynical part of me (which lately accounts for virtually 100%) says the report will be viewed as exculpatory, else it would have come out (just) before the midterms

I don't understand what the big deal is. I heard he "resigned" and thought oh okay, that was quick...moving right along as planned. And yes, that's what I figure. It's just more nonsense to drive up ratings and views.

Yawn.

EMDX6043

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2015
    Hammond
    I also like how they call it "Trump's one party hold on Washington".

Um, they're all elected aren't they?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    We knew what we were getting when we elected President Trump. If Trump committed sexual harassment on a white house staff member while in office, he'd likely be in jail. Certainly not be allowed to stay in office.

What is the root of this idea that "sexual harassment" can result in jail?

I don't think "sexual harassment" means what you think it means.

Again, have a link to the statute that provides for jail time for sexual harassment?

:rolleyes:

Amblance chasers... waaa2waaa

Top Bottom