Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    [FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT] [FONT=&amp]

I have more photos of the frame, body, floor boards etc. whatever you need to see.

98 Jeep Wrangler with Chevy 4.3 vortec and 4l60e transmission.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Want to trade for a Chevy or gmc truck with auto transmission prefer single cab. [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Two key ignition, very clean looking conversion. After market speakers but needs a new radio face. 31" tires, 2.5 inch lift.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]I've had this Jeep for over a year and it's my daily driver. Starts every time, no major off-roading just some easy trail riding in the woods and pasture by my aunts farm. Carpet has been pulled out and back seat is out but is included. Heat works great but A/C needs recharged. I have a brand new in box soft top and upper door skins that will be included. Frame is solid as is the body. Also, it has an electric radiator fan.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]The bad:[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]-linkage needs adjusted in the t-case to have 4wd low. 4wd high works great.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]-rpm gauge doesn't work.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]The quirks:[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]-fuel gauge is reversed[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]- requires two keys to start.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]What I'm looking for is a Chevy or gmc full size truck, automatic transmission, single cab or extended cab that will be a daily driver.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]I'm trading because I really need truck right now. Just bought a new house with wood stove and I need to hall wood. Plus I’m closer to the family farm so I’m helping out there all the time now.
    I'll reiterate my Jeep is mechanically sound, excluding the transfer case deal, and is my only means to get to work each day so truck must be dependable.

I am in Plainfield and can travel.[/FONT][/FONT]

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom