• ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    the million $ question is who does the mayor of hammond like/want in the position?
    everything else is for nothing. so bill b who does your beloved mayor like/want?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    We had a steak cook out today at the NWI Clubhouse. Indy INGO member (former NWI INGO member) tem375 showed up for the lunch.

He will be coming up for the event, and may be carpooling to bring up some other INDY area INGO members.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Melensdad,

Can you put together a "starter kit" for me? I need to keep a few around for some buddies. You going to be in tomorrow?
    Yup that is easy enough to do.

I'm shooting in the morning but should be in the shop about 1pm and will be there for a few hours.

There are plenty of low nicotine and mild flavored cigars that are good for newer or occasional cigar smokers.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Yup that is easy enough to do.

I'm shooting in the morning but should be in the shop about 1pm and will be there for a few hours.

There are plenty of low nicotine and mild flavored cigars that are good for newer or occasional cigar smokers.

DEFINATELY add a couple of V32's to the mix. I mean nothing like giving newbies the same kinda buzz these things give veteran smokers! LOL

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Vega Fina white label is a mild flavored, "low" nicotine cigar. When I say low nicotine, I mean it doesn't have the peppery bite that a "stronger" cigar has.
    Now if we could get the proprietor to keep them in stock we'd be set.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Vega Fina white label is a mild flavored, "low" nicotine cigar. When I say low nicotine, I mean it doesn't have the peppery bite that a "stronger" cigar has.
    Now if we could get the proprietor to keep them in stock we'd be set.
    Hmmm, thinking back to Milton Friedman's lessons in economics, it would seem that Supply is exceeded by Demand. When the Supply is scarce, and the Demand is high, it generally leads to an increase in prices.

Hmmm . . . the cigar store owner senses a opportunity.

Top Bottom