• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Don't know anything, personally, about Yeager, but he does have a "checkered" background. In the video below, he is said to be the driver of the lead car who bails and runs across the road to stay prone in the swale while three of his compatriots are killed.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8alt5C-yc4[/ame]

Controversial? Indeed.
    From 0:45 to 0:52 in the video below, he says he teaches people to eject the round from the chamber first and then take the magazine out.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kBvZaj_lAU[/ame]

I think I'll "pass" on his teaching.

Last edited:

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Wow, I am surprised that I actually agree with Yeagers main point that he sums up at the end. Though maybe if he didn't offend so many categories of students, he could make enough money from teaching to not have to sell sex toys online.

NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Wow, I am surprised that I actually agree with Yeagers main point that he sums up at the end. Though maybe if he didn't offend so many categories of students, he could make enough money from teaching to not have to sell sex toys online.

Say what?! Hadn't heard that one.

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH

Picture1.jpg

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Don't know anything, personally, about Yeager, but he does have a "checkered" background. In the video below, he is the driver of the lead car who bails and runs across the road to stay prone in the swale while three of his compatriots are killed.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8alt5C-yc4

Controversial? Indeed.
    From 0:45 to 0:52 in the video below, he says he teaches people to eject the round from the chamber first and then take the magazine out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kBvZaj_lAU

I think I'll "pass" on his teaching.

WOW.....I've heard people mention this video clip...but never actually watched it........that was enough for me, he won't see :twocents: of mine

I can understand prone. I can even see falling back slightly to gain better position/cover, but WITH your team!!...LOL he flat out sprinted away from the fight didn't even try to grab a buddy to drag away.....can't tell if he was returning fire or not and the video kinda sucked...but that was enough for me...LOL

thanks for the video

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    I can't really criticize what he did because I have never been in that situation or even in a firefight. Seems to me though that broadside in an unarmored vehicle, taking pkm rounds is the last place I want to hang out.

It is easy to armchair quarterback. Lots of quarterbacks on INGO would have never made it out of that car being 80lbs overweight and all.

Last edited:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I can't really criticize what he did because I have never been in that situation or even in a firefight. Seems to me though that broadside in an unarmored vehicle, taking pkm rounds is the last place I want to hang out.

It is easy to armchair quarterback. Lots of quarterbacks on INGO would have never made it out of that car being 80lbs overweight and all.
    I am not 80 pounds overweight.... ;)
    I also know what I would and would not have done in that situation... :D

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    Does anyone have personal experience with him who can set me straight if I'm wrong?

It's always nice to see so much smack talk from a group of people who have never even met the man.

I worked for Yeager for 8 years. I'm comfortable saying I know him better than anyone else who has posted in this thread.

Yeager is a strong personality and if you can cope with that you'll be better off after training with Tactical Response. The bottom line is that Tactical Response is near the top of a short list of schools that actually makes their students better fighters.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    It's always nice to see so much smack talk from a group of people who have never even met the man.

I worked for Yeager for 8 years. I'm comfortable saying I know him better than anyone else who has posted in this thread.
    I knew him in Iraq...
    I knew his Team in Iraq...

You make several bold statements there. I have kept from slinging mud against Mr Yeager here in this thread, as that is not the intent of this thread. Why don't you not throw mud yourself you might just bust a Window in your Glass House...
    Yeager is a strong personality and if you can cope with that you'll be better off after training with Tactical Response. The bottom line is that Tactical Response is near the top of a short list of schools that actually makes their students better fighters.
    Not really...

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I knew him in Iraq...
    I knew his Team in Iraq...

You make several bold statements there. I have kept from slinging mud against Mr Yeager here in this thread, as that is not the intent of this thread. Why don't you not throw mud yourself...

Not really...
    :+1:

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Not really...

Not really what?
    He isn't a strong personality? You will not be better off? It isn't the bottom line? They are not near the top of a short list? You will not become a better fighter if you attend one of their schools? Not trying to be a smart ass, I'm just not sure what you disagreeing with.

Top Bottom