• ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I have been thinking about that one too. I took a class with IWI a couple months ago and along with the class was a significant discount on any one of their firearms.
    I haven't used it yet...

Noble Sniper

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Anderson, Indiana
    I don’t know a lot about them but what I do know I like. It’s such a new platform here in the US that I don’t know if I wanna be the test monkey…. Although their track record is pretty good!! I’m looking for a new battle rifle and have been eyeballing three…. Two of which are IWI and all three are bullpups. Now this one is in the mix……

Last edited:

Noble Sniper

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Anderson, Indiana
    Carmel in Hebrew means the garden….amount Carmel is also mentioned several times in the Old Testament as it was a important place to the Israelites as it contained a free flowing well which was the only water in the area. Such as the word Tavor is the romanized Hebrew word Tabor ….. the mountain upon which Jesus made his transfiguration…. In the Old Testament Mount Tabor is the site of the Battle of Mount Tabor between the Israelite army under the leadership of Barak and the army of the Canaanite king of Hazor, Jabin, commanded by Sisera.

Last edited:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Carmel in Hebrew means the garden….. such as the word Tavor is the romanized Hebrew word Tabor ….. the mountain upon which Jesus made his transfiguration…. In the Old Testament Mount Tabor is the site of the Battle of Mount Tabor between the Israelite army under the leadership of Barak and the army of the Canaanite king of Hazor, Jabin, commanded by Sisera.
    I wondered if it had anything to do with "condition butterscotch".

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Carmel in Hebrew means the garden….amount Carmel is also mentioned several times in the Old Testament as it was a important place to the Israelites as it contained a free flowing well which was the only water in the area. Such as the word Tavor is the romanized Hebrew word Tabor ….. the mountain upon which Jesus made his transfiguration…. In the Old Testament Mount Tabor is the site of the Battle of Mount Tabor between the Israelite army under the leadership of Barak and the army of the Canaanite king of Hazor, Jabin, commanded by Sisera.
    Don't forget Elijah, and how he killed around 850 baby killers. I mean priests of Baal, and Asherah.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    I usually like IWI stuff but this one is not doing a whole lot for me yet. It looks pretty bulky and the 8 lb. weight is on the hefty side for a 5.56. I think I may hold out for version 2.0.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I usually like IWI stuff but this one is not doing a whole lot for me yet. It looks pretty bulky and the 8 lb. weight is on the hefty side for a 5.56. I think I may hold out for version 2.0.
    Have to agree, it's fugly. Kinda reminds me of the Beretta ARX-100, that one is fugly too.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    When you are on Mount Carmel facing east you can see runways, it is their equivalent of of Area 51 and they tell you, "it isn't there..."

Top Bottom