• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Voting for ANY democrat contributes to the metropolitan voter fraud that is the given these days.

Like R's or not, we MUST get vote authentication as the law of the land everywhere. R's are the only one's to get this done.

We can't keep having purple states that write votes as they need them dictating election outcomes to the rest of the nation.

Enough on politics though. We don't need this thread on economic threats moved to be lost in the politics moras. :toilet2:

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    The republicans are just as much to blame. Tax payer bail outs have been going on for 50 years. Both republican and democrat congresses.
    Our currency will continue to devalue.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The republicans are just as much to blame. Tax payer bail outs have been going on for 50 years. Both republican and democrat congresses.
    Our currency will continue to devalue.

There are Republicans that need to be held accountable. Todd Young comes to mind as our RINO that needs to be outed and removed. The same with state Republican legislators.

We need to organize a way to expose and beat the Holcomb/Pence/Daniels squish machine. Highlight that Republicans have moved away from the conservatism we expect from them. Put real effort into ousting those that don't truly represent us.

Continued pronouncing that republicans and democrats are "THE SAME" is not helpful and actually waters down the subject, disolutioning voters. :nono:

tgeorge21

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 19, 2023
    Feet
    Mine keep going down since I have a good driving record and all. Maybe they will go up a bit but we also live in Indiana. Not NY, LA, etc. I don't think we specifically will see a sharp rise this year.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Remember when people cursed you for only 'worrying about the economy instead of people's lives'?
    The economy is how we get food and products made, and to people.
    Guess they're the ones that forgot.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

iu

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    and once again .............it was Trump`s fault .

Right.

Bigger question though, running around the money shows today, is if Biden is using the FDIC to make these failed woke banks whole again, does it mean that all banks will be federally insured over the 250K mark also?

Whose money is the bailout money anyway? :n00b:
    I think we know... :xmad:

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Right.

Bigger question though, running around the money shows today, is if Biden is using the FDIC to make these failed woke banks whole again, does it mean that all banks will be federally insured over the 250K mark also?

Of course not. Only politically correct banks, which are obviously too big to fail.

bwillits

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2022
    Fishers, IN
    Right.

It’s my understanding that FDIC is only covering 250m. The recently created Bank Term Funding Program (BTFP) is backstopping depositors and prevents banks from having to sell out of positions to cover withdrawals.

Top Bottom