• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I've never been the BD's Mongolian BBQ, I just visited the link you posted, I've heard some good things about it, how is it? How much $$$ and would you recommend taking a 3 year old?
    It's been a couple of months since I was there BUT...

ZOMG it's SO good!

All you can eat buffet-like style for about $15 a person. If your 3 year old is well-behaved you can probably take her (or him?), but the tables tend to be pretty close together and somewhat randomly placed, imho. You get a bowl, put your meat of choice in it, add some veggies, compile a saucer full of sauces, then take it to the grillers to grill up, and wait patiently for your turn... It's like do-it-yourself stir fry, but you don't have to clean up the mess afterward! :D

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I've never been the BD's Mongolian BBQ, I just visited the link you posted, I've heard some good things about it, how is it? How much $$$ and would you recommend taking a 3 year old?

They have changed their pricing a few times and their menu a little. You can get:
    All you can eat from the buffet and soup/salad bar and I think it's $12 or $13
    All you can eat soup and salad bar but I don't know that price at all
    One trip to the buffet and I think that's $10

I think pops are around $2 each but they are refills unless you get the Jones Sodas.

I can't remember how much a 3 year old is but my 9 year old eats for $5 I think. Her drink may in be included too.

They will bring out whatever you want but I have them bring it all out.. white rice, brown rice and tortillas. I can't eat much so I get the one trip. I fill the bowl as full as I can and whatever is left over, I take home. You can do that on the one trips but obviously not if you get the all you can eat. For me, it's about 3 meals.

Top Bottom