• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Silly day out in the elements today one minute its cool and rain the next 2 minutes its hot and sunny, lets say I was ready to get home and take the wet swimming trunks off and drain the water out the ears. I had one more job to go, that was clear across town 45 minutes away:xmad:

The small service call was wellllllll worth the drive!
    To my surprise a shiny plate of ballistic steel awaits my arrival:rockwoot:

What a great home owner to let go of another slice of MIL-A46177

IMAG0469.jpg

Now If I can get him to leave out some ammo too!

Any Ingoers receive an occasional gift from thier customers hell just last week a customer left me a bottle of Eagle Rare:rockwoot:

BE GOOD to your customers!!!! ya never know what you'll get as a
    thank you!

Last edited:

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I used to do in home computer repair. Needless to say it has been a while since I have done that stuff but gifts, skantly clad ladies, illegal items left in view, Roaches in computer cases crawling all over the area, and some intresting files have been seen.

It is one of those weird things. Just like rolling the dice every call. Most were not that weird but some were the weirdest of the weird.

I got 2 nice french champaine bottles once for recovering a couple of database files for a doctors wife. Pretty easy recycle bin, click on files , restore. She was so happy.

chuddly

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    I used to do in home computer repair. Needless to say it has been a while since I have done that stuff but gifts, skantly clad ladies, illegal items left in view, Roaches in computer cases crawling all over the area, and some intresting files have been seen.

It is one of those weird things. Just like rolling the dice every call. Most were not that weird but some were the weirdest of the weird.

I got 2 nice french champaine bottles once for recovering a couple of database files for a doctors wife. Pretty easy recycle bin, click on files , restore. She was so happy.

i work on computers too.....The best line i can say for that type of thing is "what has been seen cannot be unseen"

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    LOl this one come from a most reputable source,

lets say from the source.

INDY never deals with shady customers shame on your thread jack:D

Miketodd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Any Ingoers receive an occasional gift from thier customers hell just last week a customer left me a bottle of Eagle Rare:rockwoot:

BE GOOD to your customers!!!! ya never know what you'll get as a
    thank you![/QUOTE]

MMMMM some of Buffalo Trace's Finest. I have a Doctor friend that has some old Pappy Van Winkle that he wants me to try. Also enjoy their Rain Vodka.

-Mike

sidewinder27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Plainfield
    I got groped by an older women after delivering to her house. Her neighbor friend held me as she slid a 20 in my pocket. Problem is could have been fired for the tip, I called the boss right after I got back in the truck.

Now I give gifts when I make a sale.

Top Bottom