• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tetter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014
    United States
    There's no winning them over. They want you and your family dead, which is why they advocate for gun control. So that 1.) You die in a raid, or 2.) You die when they finally get everything they want politically.
    This may be extreme. We were talking about ‘winning over’ a member on here who apparently voted for gun control, a fact that BigRed mentions in most threads.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    This may be extreme. We were talking about ‘winning over’ a member on here who apparently voted for gun control, a fact that BigRed mentions in most threads.

They know what they voted for. They know what the consequences of that action will have. They did it anyway.

Why do you think anything would change their mind?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I’m aware of only a few members who voted for Biden. CampingJosh, Kut, and probably Paul F. I don’t know why it’s necessary to continue to harp on that other than that it’s someone to blame. But Indiana’s electors did not go to Biden, they went to Trump. So if you insist that it’s their fault, even though their vote did not actually contribute to Biden’s election, it’s really an identitarian argument.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    I’m aware of only a few members who voted for Biden. CampingJosh, Kut, and probably Paul F. I don’t know why it’s necessary to continue to harp on that other than that it’s someone to blame. But Indiana’s electors did not go to Biden, they went to Trump. So if you insist that it’s their fault, even though their vote did not actually contribute to Biden’s election, it’s really an identitarian argument.
    Thanks for the list.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Some here voted for it.

The reason it’s important is because you’re either part of the problem or you’re part of the solution. Duplicity is suspect. You can’t support the Constitution while simultaneously voting for those who constantly seek to dismantle it, regardless of electoral votes and whatnot. It’s as simple as that. It would be different if it wasn’t blatantly obvious that extreme anti-2A measures were on the ballot.

If you vote against the Constitution, will you get in the van when the time comes to defend it?

A6F78413-AA8B-407B-B6E3-C4A7520A1FF0.jpeg

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    There are like 5 of these gun control threads already open and active. How many do we really need to discuss the same things?
    Exactly!

Can we not use the search function? Or even the new posts page to see what people are discussing before starting the 7th new Biden did... thread?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yes, and it is directed at a select few who damn well should know better. We aren't talking about newbies who got their first gun for Christmas

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The electoral vote isn't the issue. Its that they were voluntarily carrying water for the other team.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It’s not about whether their votes mattered.

That still does’nt negate the fact that they voted for Biden in spite what we’re all facing here.

I guess it’s more important to some than others and they are gonna keep making it well known.

Top Bottom