• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Just to be clear, not picking on you specifically Floki, I'm just worn out from seeing the same comments hashed out over and over in multiple threads.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just to be clear, not picking on you specifically Floki, I'm just worn out from seeing the same comments hashed out over and over in multiple threads.
    I know what you mean, but c'mon... are you also going to go back and try and clean up all the Glock vs. 1911, 45 acp vs. 9mm, OC vs. CC, and "What handgun is best" threads too? It's gonna happen... :dunno:

smittygj

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2010
    Kingdom of Bahrain
    So how far are they willing to go? Do they ban black rifles? (AR-15 types)

If so, there are somewhere between 15 and 20 million of them in the USA right now, depending on which estimate you read.

Do they ban "assault weapons"? Depending on the broad definition, could include anywhere from 20 to 60 million weapons.

Stronger background checks? Think we already have a pretty robust system, but OK, how far are they willing to go?

The real pisser of this whole deal is that more often than not, the weapons used to commit these crimes are usually legally obtained. And, from google search, most mass shootings involve handguns more than long rifles.

Just points to ponder....

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    But he’s a white nationalist! :runaway:

Jeez. I took a look at twitter today. It’s not good for sanity. He looks white. He shot people. Therefore he is a white nationalist.
    Yes, I can just see it, the "white Islamic terrorist" just like the "white Hispanic" in the Trayvon Martin ordeal.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I had missed it earlier but in the other thread it was discovered that Biden&Co. are aware the people has ISIS sympathies and are avoiding it. We can't go screwing up the narrative with truth, can we?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    President Harris flat out said she would use EOs toward gun control measures in the primaries.

Top Bottom