• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sigh. And you over inflate things; like, I assume, your usual woody about diverting money to the wall, that Trump did, in order to hold them to be comparable to what Xiden has done and says he will do

You keep comparing Trump to 0biden. I'm not arguing in favor of 0biden. YOU keep doing this. Why? It's irrelevant to any point I've made. I don't know how many times I've clearly defined my disagreement with you guys. Doesn't matter. Nope. Just ZING, right between the ears.

I will grant that, SO FAR, some of the worst attacks on the bill of rights have not been done by EO but by Pelosi and friends, but I have no doubt Xiden will sign them if they reach his desk. How amped would you be at Trump if he was calling for the economic boycott of a state (GA) over a duly and legally passed law that he simply disagreed with?
    Uh. I'm not disagreeing with that. And if Trump had called for the economic boycott of a state people SHOULD be "amped". Doesn't matter who does it. That's not a duty of the President. Again, I disagree with you on some stuff and then you think I'm disagreeing with your entire being? WTF? Why are you doing that? Stop it.

You can't spin things to be Trump was the new Mussolini and then just ignore Xiden leading a full throated attack on half the bill of rights for no higher purpose than to attempt to ensure Democrats hold power in perpetuity
    I spin it like Trump is Mussolini now? You don't think that's just a bit hyperbolic? That if I point out ANYTHING that Trump did that was inappropriate, you think I'm calling him Mussolini? I voted for Trump, not because I thought he is a great person or President, but because he is not a bat **** crazy Woke adjacent progressive ********** who will **** this country up before he's done.

When are you going to admit that you were flat out wrong about Trump and that it looks like our worst possible expectations about Xiden are likely to be brought forth? You're pretty good at telling others to examine all the evidence and come to the best conclusion they can, so tell me - was Trump good for America or not? Does Xiden look like a disaster in the making or not?

Sometimes you remind me of the people who insist on a simplistic, one dimensional explanation for why the Civil War happened (:cough: Kirk :cough). Seems like a ground and lofty thinker would be less hidebound
    I was not flat out wrong about Trump. I am not deluded about his strengths and weaknesses. I'm not deluded about his character. My opinion of Trump has evolved while he was President. I thought better of him over the 2020 election season than I did in 2016. Trump made America much better than it was before he became President. I have even said as much enough on INGO that the body of posts should have you wondering why you even wrote the quote above. It's nonsense.

jamil: Trump has faults.

Bug: :runaway: He said he likes Xiden, stone him!!! jamil wants to ruin America!!!

:rolleyes:

Top Bottom