• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigdee06

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    The CIA world factbook is a valid website, it has been around for quite awhile. I would say the info contained in it is as credible as what you would get on any other .gov website. It shouldn't come as a surprise that we are in a huge financial hole that we keep digging deeper everyday.

hookedonjeep

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    With the other Sheepdogs
    The Center of Intelligence.........:lmfao:

IF this is true (some of their figures date back to 2003 or later), and all were up to date..... then we are already screwed, as we would be too far into the abyss to correct our trajectory. Soon, a team of reposession agents will arrive that speak Mandarin, and they will want your keys......

I say, let them come. I hope they brought a lunch, for I will surely be hungry when I am done with them....:ar15::D

MattYagPD01

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    FW
    You'd eat food processed in china? :D

put this in your rice bowl and eat it!!!

China Wants To Construct A 50 Square Mile Self-Sustaining City South Of Boise, Idaho |

in a nut shell, massively abbreviated and with quite a lot of Hoosier bias:

China is going to set up a series of 'free trade zones' in which the country of china will build cities in the US and maintain the 'rule of law of the host nation' inside the 'free trade zone.' ok ... ok ... its a really big tin hat thing ... i did the same 'bull crap' when i read it ... but ...

Chinese company eyes Boise | Boise, Garden City, Mountain Home | Idaho Statesman

low and behold ... Idaho is jumping in with both feet!!!! WT freeking heck??? Please ... someone show me something that completely disproves this.... PLEASE

m

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    put this in your rice bowl and eat it!!!

China Wants To Construct A 50 Square Mile Self-Sustaining City South Of Boise, Idaho |

in a nut shell, massively abbreviated and with quite a lot of Hoosier bias:

China is going to set up a series of 'free trade zones' in which the country of china will build cities in the US and maintain the 'rule of law of the host nation' inside the 'free trade zone.' ok ... ok ... its a really big tin hat thing ... i did the same 'bull crap' when i read it ... but ...

Chinese company eyes Boise | Boise, Garden City, Mountain Home | Idaho Statesman

low and behold ... Idaho is jumping in with both feet!!!! WT freeking heck??? Please ... someone show me something that completely disproves this.... PLEASE

I have long been convinced that people are utter idiots, but this takes the cake. Do none of them see the potential for a mini-China inside of a 10,000 acre facility?

Chesh97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 28, 2011
    NE Indiana
    Just steer clear of that Japanese steak. :twocents:

zero.jpg

Top Bottom